Needing Resident Help?

• Thread starter Think2toke
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
T

Think2toke

Hey everyone!

I am moving to Oregon for a few reasons and would also like to continue my garden up there. Im currently in California. I would like to go recreational and legal but the residency requirement is getting in my way... Do you guys have any tips for what i should do? Id like to have around 20 lights...

D

DjangoNugs

Congratulations, buddy!! They just did away with the residency requirements for rec. It's still in place for medical but going up before legislature sometime this year and will probably be removed as well. The tricky part now is finding a spot that's zoned properly and has water rights, etc. If your looking to buy it might not be as difficult. I've seen rent prices skyrocket since last year for growing. Especially for rec. The other thing is, if you are to go rec, 20 lights might be a bit pointless because you pay for canopy space. Tier one is up to 5000 sq/ft. 20 lights will take up way less space than that. Your other option is the medical opt-in which allows you to sell excess to retail stores as well as dispensaries. Might be your best bet for that size show. You'd just have to find some resident partners for the time being or wait to see if residency requirements for the medical program are removed. Good luck out there.

PS if you just want to grow for yourself, you and one other person could have a total of 12 plants (6 each) at one spot, and bypass residency requirements. you just can't grow for others.

Latest posts

Top Bottom