Needing Sativa Advise

• Thread starter HiGro
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
HiGro

HiGro

Howdy farmer's need a little help here I haven't messed around pure sativa strains much and received some unknown freebies. I germinated 4 of the seeds and got 3 females. I'm just wondering if anyone knows what what strain these might look like and maybe how do feed them. Their on the lowest feed regime I've ever given and it's still way too much. What you think?
Needing sativa advise
Needing sativa advise 2
Needing sativa advise 3

Seamaiden

Seamaiden

Living dead girl
I couldn't tell you what they are other than strong Satties. But you're right, they like much lower feed rates, and it does look like you're still too hot for them. Cut it in half again is my advice. I'd also give a couple good shots of P to help minimize foxtailing and spur flower formation. Again, at least a quarter of the dose you're accustomed to feeding, and less is probably even better.

Those look like they could be a scary high for some!

HiGro

HiGro

I hand water when I pull the gallon jugs out their around 69°f. Root zone temps are the same at 69f

ShroomKing

ShroomKing

Best of luck. Peace
Man that is going to be some expresso and LSD type of high.

I'm jealous.

Best of luck getting those beauties to the finish sometime this year. Lol.

HiGro

HiGro

Lol yeah I've been doing some in depth research and have found that some sativa strains can flower for 2 years!!!!:opps:

Damn I'm starting to think I'll be keeping my eye on these girls a little more closely, they were a little neglected at the begginig

HiGro

HiGro

No I didn't take any cuts :sweating:
But a interesting fact, both of those girls branched off like I topped them several diffrent times and one of the main shoots is skinny and flat? I'll dig up some old pics to show you.

I do have pollen from one that turned make on me

Seamaiden

Seamaiden

Living dead girl
Skinny and flat kind of reminds me of fasciation or something like that. Those Sattie girls are an interesting bunch, that's for SURE! I'll keep an eye out for those pix whenever you get a chance. :)

HiGro

HiGro

Here are some for ya seamaiden. My internet is down at the moment can't get any pics from my camera these were on my phone..
0907151351d
0926150917f

They just started branching off on their own. Their the two in the back.

Seamaiden

Seamaiden

Living dead girl
They are! Picky little shit-snitz, ain't they? Oh! My FOOD isn't right. Oh! My LIGHTING isn't right! OH! My SHOES are too tight!!

They don't have that bag appeal, but the high. Oh my God, the high!

Edit: I am suddenly reminded of our common family traveling refrain.
We'll recite it to each other randomly. "I'm hungry. I'm thirsty! I have to go to the bathroom."

This was my father's traveling experience with three girls.

Latest posts

Top Bottom