Needing to take a break from weed.

• Thread starter 0MEGA
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None

0MEGA

i think today marks the day i am going to take a one month break, i smoked out of a shitty bong my tonsils got pretty irritated and my lungs feel ike that too.
Im gonna try stay away from the farm as well forr about a month get my mind on other things get more productive.i can spend hours reading. im going to hide my stuff and save it for the day i come back.

wish me luck everyone.

R

revolutionseeds

Premium Member
Supporter
Your momma didn't raise any quitters! Just smoke less....like at night or something. Yeah, quitting is not a bad idea, sometimes.

G

greyfx

I am taking a break for two weeks mainly because I used to smoke my weed in blunts for the past 2 years. I stopped smoking blunts two weeks ago and now am coughing up little brown specs and blackish brownish specs and it has slowly come to a stop and I'm now on my 4th day of not smoking. At first I had some sweaty palms and before when I tried to quit I used to feel anxious.

To stop smoking weed is pretty much like to stop drinking coffee and you've drank it everyday of your life, at first you will notice something but after that its all gravy. I know I will be BLAZED when I start back again and I will probably just smoke here and there and I was a heavy smoker like 2-3 times a day for the past 2 years. With maybe a 1 week break in between those years. Weed is good and I am gonna experiment more with eating it and I will smoke less once I start back.

O

Oregonic

I find myself in the same place from time to time, smoking becomes more of a habit or vice then an enhancement. This is subjective to each person, some can go balls out and be 100% golden, no issues. Others have to take a step back from time to time.

If you feel you need a break 4FS take one! Or just set a certain time to smoke, I find it easier to adjust my habitual use and schedule after a few weeks or a month of not smoking.

I wish you the best and hope you find what you need, sometimes just getting everything else in order with life helps to make the toking better.

Cold hard fact: It's not the weed, its the person.

B

BlazezVegaz

If you think weed is so unhealthy....then why did you join.......oh a Troll in disguise...I see..........

We're not naive. Understanding and accepting the health effects or defects of weed is crucial to being a responsible user, rather than an abuser. For medicinal purposes, blaze on...recreational?...do your self a favor and take a break now and then. I enjoy the clear headedness myself.

Top Bottom