Neeed help on my small plant

• Thread starter Unknown8937
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Unknown8937

Unknown8937

If someone look like to take time and talk and help me with my clones I would appreciate it because I’m a just beginning and it’s dying

Nate_in_AK

Nate_in_AK

Welcome to the Farm! Lots of folks willing to help out, but will need you to post details and pictures. There is a sub-forum just for ailing plants: https://www.thcfarmer.com/forums/cannabis-infirmary.57/

Take photos under normal light, use flash if necessary. Overall plant pix as well as detailed shots of illness or damaged sites. How are you feeding/watering, and what is the environment like (temperature, humidity)?

oldskol4evr

oldskol4evr

If someone look like to take time and talk and help me with my clones I would appreciate it because I’m a just beginning and it’s dying
as i mentioned other day,your dealing with transplant shock,coming off of over watering your plant,it was a clone,most clones dont even have as much green growth as you have now,so that said,with the leaves standing out erect,your plant just needs time to adjust,it wont grow 6 inchs over night just because you added perlite to the very drenched soil your using,also like all the other responders say,you have to do better with your light sitution,plus a fan on low swirling wind around the plant like a vortec would really help dry your soil out,dont point right at the plant,bounce the air movement off the wall.
hope that helps and have patience ,if you cant have patience now,your sure not to make it come flower time,let the plant recover

Latest posts

Top Bottom