Negative Dif,anybody Tried It?

• Thread starter fatawa
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
fatawa

fatawa

20170625 100308
Me too.im usualy round 800g/1k on this strain.and i threw 2k on them so we shall c.im getting her laid down so least shes wrking will me right now.i think it will depend on how much i can get them to stretch again.they r only reveggd like 2-3wks so....

DemonTrich

DemonTrich

Flipping my room tomorrow.
How many weeks from flip do you use DIF? And how many more * you run at night? I run 82* lights canopy on for 3 weeks, then i start to back the temps down.

fatawa

fatawa

How many weeks from flip do you use DIF?
everything i read its just threw stretch.i been running 74-76° lights on,86° lights off. i plan on doing 3wks of neg dif,then im going straight to positive dif(76 light on/68 lights out)and usualy wk 6 i start dropping temps more same as u.

fatawa

fatawa

But everything ive found to read its just to control yur stretch,after stretch its starts affecting flower sites. only a few plants do they keep negative dif threw flower to really elongate stem for sales.i believe pointseta is one they do this too.

fatawa

fatawa

Ya thats alot..u run co2?88-90° is doable if u have fans blowing a hurricane n there..obviously no way wud i do it once u got true preflowers but for stretch....last wk it was 96° n my hotbox..n all that happened was each tote drank 2gals a day..

fatawa

fatawa

Or try pulling back to 76° lights on..and u can keep yur 86 at night..

fatawa

fatawa

Idk if yur n u.s. but i got 2× b.a.f. fans(no i did not make up the name,ha).there n factories over here n cielings.my plants gotta fight even at night..i run them full speed alday/alnight..

DemonTrich

DemonTrich

I run 82 until week 5.5. I'll set about having the room at 85* off. Best i can do. If I run 76* on, my power bill will be $$, and I run co2.

G gnome

G gnome

Basicaly the concept is to keep higher temps at night then day,to get closer nodes??
Ive never heard it referred to as "dif" but the concept has been around for a long time. I remember reading an obscure book on growing about 12 yrs ago that stated u can increase ur yield by 25% just by increasing ur night temp to 10 deg higher than daytime. The book was called "super charge your garden"

Lights should always be on at night. Higher temps cause a whole shit load of issues. My favorite is mold
Nope. Thats not true at all. Lights def dont need to be on at night. And its humidity that causes mold not high temps in most cases

fatawa

fatawa

Interesting...first time i read anything bout regions will act differnt from trying it..seems like instead of a scrog which u want to stretch to fill yur net,it wud b better suited in a s.o.g. setup.the pic of flower kept that one very short/stout.mayb instead of 12 under 1khps u cud cram 15 using this method..i might switch gears here..

Top Bottom