Neighborhood Covenant

• Thread starter tromak
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
tromak

tromak

Hey, I am about to purchase property. Cannabis has recently been legalized here in my state. I would like operate a small greenhouse for commercial cultivation. The neighborhood covenants states that only a cottage industry may be ran as a business on the property. They don't want any excess traffic or signs or anything of that nature the area. Frankly I don't ever want to see cannabis not be a cottage industry. I feel as if a small cannabis greenhouse falls perfectly into the definition of a cottage industry. What do you guys think? The lots are so big I don't think my neighbors will ever even know but you never know. How do you all interpret the cottage industry definition?

fishwhistle

fishwhistle

I definitely think its a cottage industry,its the fucking poster child for a cottage industry,lol.How big are the lots?Smell is hard to control at certain times w/greenhouse.I would think your neighbors(at least some of them)might not like it.CCR's dont really mean shit unless theres an association to back them up at least in cali.Out of sight out of mind...

tromak

tromak

5 acre lots. Well treed also, I agree poster child of cottage industry. If it gets bigger than that then there is something wrong my opinion. I'm pretty sure that neighbors won't care at all. I still don't want them to know about it but we'll see. I will probably run all ventilation through carbon filters during flowering. I know it's not right to judge a book by its cover but my one neighbor has a foot long beaver tail (best ive ever seen)and the other is living in a tent on his lot in the winter alaska and has already tried smoke with me so I feel ok. I actually would be surprised if Im the only one in area with these plans.

S

sgbfcoop

Best advice is kept it as downlow as you can regardless of the legality and if you are AK them find some of the MTF ;)

tromak

tromak

I think I had some mtf once. It's was a beautiful plant. Had it in a Dwc 5 gallon bucket. I had to leave for the weekend and I had a friend come check on it . He left the lid cracked and the roots dried out.

S

sgbfcoop

That makes me sad to hear. It's such a plant (or plants) of lore depending on who is telling the story. With the forward progression AK has been having maybe some time in the future those that grow in absolute secret may start letting cuts drift back into circulation.

It's been a hard war and it's not over with yet but hopefully the dawn is breaking. =)

Latest posts

Top Bottom