• Thread starter chickenman
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
chickenman

chickenman

Premium Member
Supporter
Will be there....

Neil Young has announced a new album and tour with Willie Nelson’s sons that will stop for two nights at Red Rocks Amphitheatre this summer.

With the new album, “The Monsanto Years,” due out on June 16, Young, joined by Lukas and Micah Nelson, will stop at Red Rocks Amphitheatre on July 8-9.

Band of Horses will join Young on the two-night Colorado run. Tickets cost $54.50-$164.50 and go on sale at 10 a.m. on April 24.

In 2012, Young played Red Rocks Amphitheatre with opening act Alabama Shakes. That string of dates also included a two-night run at the legendary mountain amphitheater. He was joined by Crazy Horse in 2012.

Neil Young tour dates
July 5 – Milwaukee, WI @ Summerfest
July 8 & 9 – Denver, CO @ Red Rocks *
July 11 – Lincoln, NE @ Pinnacle Bank Arena *
July 13 – Cincinnati, OH @ Riverbend Music Center *
July 14 – Clarkston, MI @ DTE Energy Music Theatre
July 16 – Camden, NJ @ Susquehanna Bank Center *
July 17 – Bethel, NY @ Bethel Woods Center for the Arts
July 19 – Essex Junction, VT @ Champlain Valley Expo
July 21 – Wantagh, NY @ Jones Beach
July 22 – Great Woods, MA @ Xfinity Center
July 24 – Oro-Medonte, ONT @ Wayhome Festival

starr

starr

Im there. I was there when he played with the shakes was awesome. Im friends woth Britanny Howard and we talked afterwards said it was one of the most magical places theyve played in the world. Red Rock gets LOUD.

chickenman

chickenman

Premium Member
Supporter
Im there. I was there when he played with the shakes was awesome. Im friends woth Britanny Howard and we talked afterwards said it was one of the most magical places theyve played in the world. Red Rock gets LOUD.
Was ther3e also row 13, kind of far back for us but seats were reserved no 13 hour line wait.
show was spectacular. Neil came out like a wild man possessed with rock and roll insanity. Never will forget the crazed look in his eyes...
Expensive as hell, worth every cent.

chickenman

chickenman

Premium Member
Supporter
SCORED 4 tix, row 18 pretty much center. 3 long time 40 plus year friends re uniting for some rock and roll....

chickenman

chickenman

Premium Member
Supporter
$190.00 each ticket. Saw on Stub hub they are reselling for twice that amount in our area....

starr

starr

Ive got tix. Id love too meet ya. But it wouldnt be the first time weve met......you gave me a wheelbarrow ride once.

chickenman

chickenman

Premium Member
Supporter
Ive got tix. Id love too meet ya. But it wouldnt be the first time weve met......you gave me a wheelbarrow ride once.
Got Thur show, will bring Wheelbarrow....

Top Bottom