Neil Young and Crazy horse at Red Rocks...

• Thread starter chickenman
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
chickenman

chickenman

Premium Member
Supporter
Neil Young and Crazy horse will be playing at Red Rocks Aug 5 and 6. Tickets this Friday..
Rock and Roll at its best. Seen Neil and Crazy Horse many times including Rust Never Sleeps live at The Cow Palace. They made a movie and recording that nite.
Fucking awesome. None better....HEY HEY my, my, rock and roll will never die...

toxichippie

toxichippie

come on baby lets go down town!!!

lets go lets go lets go down town!!!

Reactions: mal
Y

yoko

$168/ticket, ouch.

August 10-12, Outside Lands, Golden Gate State Park.
October 26-28, Voodoo Fest, New Orleans.

With apology to the Dead, but, there is nothing like a Crazy Horse Show.

Yoko

outwest

outwest

Premium Gardener
Supporter
$168/ticket, ouch.

August 10-12, Outside Lands, Golden Gate State Park.
October 26-28, Voodoo Fest, New Orleans.

With apology to the Dead, but, there is nothing like a Crazy Horse Show.

Yoko

To that point, there was NOTHING like a dead show!

K

kolah

168 skinnies a ticket? Holy shite. Enjoy. BTW, Ol' Neil is half Injun'. I believe from Ojibawe Tribe from Canada, aye? (thus his song,Cortez the Killer)...and his naming his band Crazy Horse, one of THE most powerful Indians of all times.

JeromeGarcia

JeromeGarcia

Dude. No. $168 is rape.

I saw Neil and these guys at the Warfield for 3 nights for free... no way is this hippie payin an oz to goto a show. I'll watch it later on Youtube, thank you.

M

mal

Premium Member
Supporter
I saw Neil Young in a small bar downtown Chicago 25 years ago, the concert was amazing since he was about 30' from everyone. He had a show there the night before and the crowd was allowed to drink and it got ugly, so the night I was there there was no drinking allowed in the bar. When he came out to play he had a 1/2 quart of Budweiser in his hand that he toasted the crowd with, was a good show but back then I missed the alcohol. Nowadays the tickets for that would be a shit load of $. Red Rocks is a Beautiful place to see a concert as long as it isn't raining, take care and enjoy the show
"Its better to burn out than it is to rust"
mal

The Joker

The Joker

I see him every year at the Bridge School Benefit. Last year... Foo Fighters, Pearl Jam, Santana, Los Amigos Invisibles, Dave Matthews, Beck, Mumford and Sons, Tony Bennett and more. Neil jammed with every one. To see Dave Matthews, Dave Groll, Neil Young, Marcus Mumford and Santana jamming with Eddie Vedder... awesome.

It's that quality of a line up every year, which is why I go! Neil rocks and his music money 100% supports a school for extremely disabled kids.

outwest

outwest

Premium Gardener
Supporter
The first trim session of every harvest starts with Neil Young's harvest. It's become a tradition.

outwest

chickenman

chickenman

Premium Member
Supporter

14th row center, Red Rocks, $185.00 a ticket, will be worth every penny. Will be at show with a life long buddy of 42 years. We both have seen hundreds of incredable shows back in the day in The SF Bay Area. Seen Neil many times in small setting shows announced same day as well as large shows. We grew up in the Palo Alto, Redwood City, La Honda, Woodside area of California where Neil settled down and occasionaly would see Neil and say Hi...
May go to 3 shows tops yearly these days compared to 3 shows weekly back in the day, so whatever the cost it will be worth the time with Neil, Crazy Horse, My bud, and Red Rocks, just cant go wrong...Thrilled too death....

outwest

outwest

Premium Gardener
Supporter
I'm past the 3 shows a week at this point, but got a long way to go before its 3 a year. Probably at 3 a month now. ;)

outwest

pRiMo303

pRiMo303

Man, I sure wish I could go. I just cant swing that kind of cash.

chickenman

chickenman

Premium Member
Supporter
The new Niel young CD KICKS ASS!!!!!!

Top Bottom