Neophyte Grower Leaving California Moving to Non-Legal State (KUWAIT)

• Thread starter mike062759
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
M

mike062759

Necessity demands that I research design and build a growing cabinet for one of my favorite greens. I am leaving CA soon and will no longer have ready access to state licensed sources of supply. Hence I am jumping in and planning my first grow. My current personal demand for cured and finish product is roughly 1 ounce per month. Given my demand, limited financial resources as well as a fairly small living area in which to grow ... I am seeking advice on building a "best-value" growing cabinet. I would like it to be discreet (passable as a globe stand ... possibly) self contained and in a configuration which lends itself to an entirely stealth design.

(I will be utilizing a step-down transformer to furnish a 110 DC power source)

Any and all suggestions would be greatly appreciated!!!

Mike

Seamaiden

Seamaiden

Living dead girl
You're going to try growing in Kuwait...? I can't help you on keeping it on the down low, but I can help bump the thread. Best advice, suggestion I can give is figure out your odor control before you work on anything else.

Chronic Monster

Chronic Monster

Joint ops has a couple of "The Dank Desk" threads posted up here, he really kills it for a stealth type grow/small grow :joint:

http://www.thcfarmer.com/forums/f54/jointops-dank-desk-up-running-37397/

good luck :)

Growster

Growster

You're going to try growing in Kuwait...? I can't help you on keeping it on the down low, but I can help bump the thread. Best advice, suggestion I can give is figure out your odor control before you work on anything else.

I agree with this.. Better take care of the smell first and foremost otherwise they'll take your hands from you.

Latest posts

Top Bottom