Neosol led 300 watt 3x3 tent grow

• Thread starter Timmyahcomeon
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Timmyahcomeon

Timmyahcomeon

Ok let start 3x3 gorilla grow tent all organic soil mix tlo style in smart pots got 3 jedi kush clones and a th seeds darkstar and cali connect org sour d they got mixed up at germination so not sure what one is sour d or darkstar so i need some help from the farm on that they are the 2 on the left up against the wall. Got a 6 in duct booster fan sucking out the hot air up top with the passive vents open with two fans. Setting up my mother/clone area so i can flower in the tent plan on doing scrog the first run then maybe sog well see how it goes

Photo 4 2
Photo 1 4
Photo 2 3
Photo 3 3
green bastard

green bastard

get the show rockin ill pull im a seat....keep it green homie!

Timmyahcomeon

Timmyahcomeon

Ok took some cuts today and cleaned up the plants a lil heres some pics. Tried to take some better pics of the 2 that got mixed up

Photo
Photo 3
Photo 2
Photo 1
Timmyahcomeon

Timmyahcomeon

Honestly I won it and its pretty good like the steel corners and the extension not to sure about the roof crossmembers as they don't feel to strong only been vegging in it so havent checked for light leaks but I will soon before I flower super easy to set up I had to take it down all alone with no directions at the long beach indoor gardening expo simple and got it all to fit in the bag came home and needed help to get the tent around the frame so nice to already have holes and passive intake im so used to cutting up the walls. I would buy another gorilla not sure what other brand is supposed to be the best

Gamrstwin36

Gamrstwin36

Honestly I won it and its pretty good like the steel corners and the extension not to sure about the roof crossmembers as they don't feel to strong only been vegging in it so havent checked for light leaks but I will soon before I flower super easy to set up I had to take it down all alone with no directions at the long beach indoor gardening expo simple and got it all to fit in the bag came home and needed help to get the tent around the frame so nice to already have holes and passive intake im so used to cutting up the walls. I would buy another gorilla not sure what other brand is supposed to be the best

Lucky Fyck!!(Dont believe in luck myself) They run pretty deep for a tent. .Tent companies that make camping tents should jump in the market. .Love gorilla tents Extension options. .But being ona Serious budget i can only drool and stomp my feet lol Thanks for the info just want it MORE now lol

Timmyahcomeon

Timmyahcomeon

Brewed up some tea using vermicorp feast, life and brix, hi nitro bat guano and some peace of mind all purpose 5-5-5 using the 5 gal bountea brew bucket. set up the netting for scrog everything is looking green and rocking on

Timmyahcomeon

Timmyahcomeon

day 19 threw up the 2nd net top dressed with some guanos lookin good

Photo 1 5
Timmyahcomeon

Timmyahcomeon

Well i had pm issues so i chopped everything and have bleached everything in my house ive been on a mission. Sucks I was about 2 weeks from harvest. I just Started some BOG sour lifesaver and sour strawberry so glad i was able to pick those up from the la cup

Timmyahcomeon

Timmyahcomeon

Yea im bummed but i cant live with flowers that have pm or anything else on em just want them perfect not gonnna bring in clones anymore got some hepa filters for the tent. Cant wait to grow out BOG's gear hope I find a couple keepers

Timmyahcomeon

Timmyahcomeon

Well gotta say im stoked to see that all 6 seeds popped, thanks Bog! Just used the paper towel method with tap water 3 days and boom all seeds had a bright white root about 3/8 of inch the sour strawberry looked a little bigger than the sour lifesaver. So I mixed up some light warrior with a little ewc and perlite and put in into solo cups and dusted the seedlings hole with a tiny bit of great white then watered in with pure ro water cant wait for em to pop their heads out of the soil

Intense

Intense

Huzzah! One door closes and another opens as they say. Hope you get some dank killer keepers from them. BOG has amazingly good looking gear. Are you going to make a thread for them?

Timmyahcomeon

Timmyahcomeon

Not sure if I should start a new thread or keep going on this one what ya think? Ok 4 out of 6 have popped out the soil and have their first set of leaves both 2 of each strain will be posting pics soon

Dunge

Dunge

What are you changing?
Trashing a crop late flower is a big deal.
I don't think you can stop it with cleaning and filtering.
It's environment (RH) and PM itself can be managed in a number of ways.
Competitive microbes can help. (capulators bennies, Serinade)

619ster

619ster

Grab an ozone generator for extra caution towards the pm. Sorry to hear you had to chop early. BOG gear should surely redeem you. I'm watching another buddy of mine do a grow with the Neo Sol and it is quite impressive. Not as impressive as I'd like if I were spending the price for it, but impressive for LEDs period. I've used my share so I know good ones when I see them! Good luck this round.

Timmyahcomeon

Timmyahcomeon

Yea I am running a deheuy i keep the RH at 45 during flower i think i got it from bringing in a clone, deff going to get some caps bennies as soon as i get enough cash sounds like really good stuff

Timmyahcomeon

Timmyahcomeon

Ok sorry for no pics but i broke my other camera Ok so Installed a window a/c unit in the room to help filter the air the tarp is temp as im going to insulate and cover since the sun pounds on this side of my house all day and the widow gets hot. All of the Bog seeds have their heads out 100% germ rate fuck yea, hope I get some females. The last 2 shots are the darkstar and sour d that i put out side about a month and a half ago these are the only plants that didnt get pm and didnt get trashed they have only been shade grown as the sun cant reach in to my yard this time of year all tlo with layers and spikes in a 3 smart pot feed with only teas and ro water. Oh word up dunge I will take any advice on how to upgrade my environment and thanks for any help. IMG 1654 IMG 1656 IMG 1657 IMG 1658 IMG 1660 IMG 1661

Top Bottom