Nepalese Watermelon Hash Plant Haze

• Thread starter Stardusted
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Stardusted

Stardusted

Seed from Centennial..these are wild! I got all phenos..Haven't had this much fun since living and working in rural NE with wild sativa's rudies everywhere.. all types..here are some hermi flowers.poor plants...it's just tryin to survive in the Rockies..of my my leagle 12 plants..6 for my wife and 6 for me..all were either hermi or males but 1 is a committed female..the high..hmmm..guess I'd say Stonytemporal..for a sativa...kinda Indi phyical..arms are limp shoulders and back.. purchased his seed so I could possibly make me a Temple ball..of hash..fond memories of the several times I was fortunate to get some..
Nepalese watermelon hash plant haze
Nepalese watermelon hash plant haze 2
Nepalese watermelon hash plant haze 2
Nepalese watermelon hash plant haze 3

Stardusted

Stardusted

Ben Holmes of Centennial seed in Lafayette Colorado sold me metal boxes of seed. A very small percentage like 20% of it sprouted.. so it was old seed. I'm also growing Centennial seeds Waipi o Hoppa and rio negro Colombian.. H
IMG 20171030 105651669
ighland Colombian rather. All sativas, and pollinated with rio negro Highland Colombian pollen.. So far these have been the cleanest sativa highs I've experienced since I've come back to smoking pot after a 25 year absence. I must admit to being quite impressed with contemporary cannabis genetics. All of the strains, not strands.. as I'm hearing some neophytes use..have been impeccably line bread.. at least the major name strains.. and I found Crossing them to be delightful experience.. but the end result of youngsters from those crosses are sure going to need some untangling..my goal to share these..good stuff..patience..move to CO..have much fun growing! Clone crossing..my whole neighborhood grows..gadzooks..gonna need a greenhouse for sure pollen an crosses..and 35 40 years ago eastern Nebraska had every imaginable phenotype of sativa that he didn't get you high, but it did make you feel different..and such beautiful plants..an endless variety of fiber plant..that looked as though..it would lift u to nervana..

Stardusted

Stardusted

IMG 20170920 135516213
the stump..still in the ground.. Nepalese sativa
Only allowed 3 flowering plants per person in in CO. After drying I get, rather shake the kief out..throw the remaining plant fiber back in the garden..only allowed an ounce of medicine per person..after a large grow..hehe so I have given a lot away!..

Desert Rogue

Desert Rogue

Ive looked everywhere; I still cant find a reliable source to buy any pure nepalese.. and you seem to have the best of them. o.o Im so jealous.

(Im curious if it would handle nevada temp and dryness with enough care..)

Desert Rogue

Desert Rogue

I looked up their site, though its not one I can buy directly from. Did you get these in person? I also called but had to leave a message.

Stardusted

Stardusted

Here is a pic from yesterday.. Nepalese flowers.. looking at these..I gotta think selective breeding sure made what we see in dispensarys,. this stuff is really wild! And a peppery watermelon incence..
IMG 20171130 094457435 HDR
IMG 20171130 122254824
IMG 20171130 094521927
sey kinda strange.smell..the high clear and very relaxing..also a pic of my first dry bud..green and purple
IMG 20171130 122254824

GrowGod

GrowGod

BANNED!
Supporter
Here is a pic from yesterday.. Nepalese flowers.. looking at these..I gotta think selective breeding sure made what we see in dispensarys,. this stuff is really wild! And a peppery watermelon incence..View attachment 761309 View attachment 761307 View attachment 761308 sey kinda strange.smell..the high clear and very relaxing..also a pic of my first dry bud..green and purpleView attachment 761307
:opps: Where are you growing these sativa s?
Oh never mind your in Co. what is the finishing dates on these sativa’s? Freaking amazing! Are you make more of the Nepalese strains?

Last edited by a moderator:
Stardusted

Stardusted

Ditto. Id love to get some seeds but Im in nevada.
At this point committed to these varieties. The effect of these plants as medicine is clean and clear..I like it..my intent is to enlist others to cultivate this for themselves..given time,lots of seed growing..the stuff Is a weed, it'll grow everywhere.. like a noxious weed! Hehe

Stardusted

Stardusted

Well..I simply had to see how good this stuff is..the samples I have are the result of outdoor cultivation..when I realized the plants were not going to ripen by frost, I dug them up an removed about 70 % of the folage..as the dammaged roots could not support that much greenery.. The buggers we're 10' or more in height! And I just about FIOed the dream of getting seed.. Well.. I lucked out.. The rescued females we're placed in a greenhouse to possibly finish out.. And...the purple plant.,NiCE!...the green one, hmm..ok..50 purp seed.. 100+ green..
IMG 20171221 204047414

Stardusted

Stardusted

The stuff is black..and not a high..more of an enlightenment..different from the dispensers hibreeds/hybrids,.. I was not sure I liked the effects at first, kind of lost my life intention and found myself standing places in wonderment..a faint incency smell of fresh material..my wife says I smelled like tobacco after sampling material. I usually vape, but burnnig one..is the real thing. No smell growing it... This stuff was poorly grown..yet exceeded my expectations..lm sticking to the dark purp seed..I found my clean, non-clabbered sativa med..now I can cognicise..the pure Shiva sativa gift, of perhaps the inspired movements of the 60s...70s..?....who can ... imagine a
LAndRaCE.? Cannabis is using us to evolve.. smiles

Top Bottom