Networking in NM

• Thread starter Mtn-Burn
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
M

Mtn-Burn

Hi all i am new to the farmer and I live in Socorro NM. Looking to find other medical cannabis patients in the area to hang out with. If you live in the area please PM me and we can do a legal burn and go for a hike or something!

:character0029:

sky high

sky high

yo NM peeps.....^^^^^ Mtn-Burn ^^^^^ is my son and a legal NM patient.

He also blows some mean glass!

s h

S

StonerCasper

hey welcome.
so I am in Albq. but if you ever come to the big A please hit me up we will definitely see the sites

M

Mtn-Burn

For sure Casper! I will def pm ya or something next time i need to go to the stores up there. lol not much in Socorro so it prolly wont be long. lol Thanks for all the welcomes everyone! :)

M

Mtn-Burn

casper gonna be in alb today so if your around hit me up. i will pm ya my # :)

M

Mtn-Burn

Casper, actually i cant PM yet cause i am too new of a member. :( next time i will hit ya up with a lil more notice and we can plan something out mang.

later

S

StonerCasper

Casper, actually i cant PM yet cause i am too new of a member. :( next time i will hit ya up with a lil more notice and we can plan something out mang.

later

YA for sure man. I am sorry I have been so busy that I didn't even look at the forum and see that you were in Albq. I don't know if you have emailed me but do so or give me a call my contact info is in my personal profile i believe. ??? Not sure I'm going to check. But lets definitely do it. :harvest:

Top Bottom