Neurofibromatosis

• Thread starter Lat56
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Lat56

Lat56

Hi people.
I was curious to see if there´s anyone else here with NF and if so how you think cannabis helps you dealing with the pain and so.
I have NF my self but lives in a country were it´s illegal.

Bless

Seamaiden

Seamaiden

Living dead girl
No commiseration on NF from me, never even heard of it but I see that 'fibro' part and that screams neuropathy to me. Which I do happen to suffer on occasions.

squiggly

squiggly

Hi people.
I was curious to see if there´s anyone else here with NF and if so how you think cannabis helps you dealing with the pain and so.
I have NF my self but lives in a country were it´s illegal.

Bless

THC is an anti-inflammatory, so I can see it being beneficial there. It is also been shown to shrink tumors (in laboratory settings).

I think it is certainly worth checking out, however you'll need to probably use cannabis for quite some time before seeing a very appreciable effect (outside of pain management).

Rubbing hash oil on the tumors (if you have developed any) is a recommended application, because it directs the anti-tumor active ingredients specifically to that area.

All this is said with the caveat that I have no experience with this disease, treatment of it, contraindications, etc.

I really am a layman when it comes to this, but according to the science end of things--I can say its certainly plausible this would be helpful to you.

Good luck in life, that is quite a nasty disease you've got. Wishing you the best.

Latest posts

Top Bottom