• Thread starter 20north
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Status
Not open for further replies.
P

PRODUCT

LOLZ

what about the stubbornness of stoners? people don't like to find out they might have been doing something wrong for years.... something they've believe in for years

they hear news and they try to ignore it at first

here is an example:

about 5 years ago.. i started smoking my buds/concentrates with clean wood toothpicks.

everytime i show someone this method.. they would always bash me and think i was mad

what do they have now? hemp strings with beezwax
now its the cleanest way to smoke

I never smoke butane/ oil products unless I know it was 100% contaminate free

H

headband707

I agree Product I personally don't like to hear that smoking pot is bad lol .. I love smoking it but I know in my heart they are right and I should probably start vaping it lol.. Peace out and Merry Christmas everyone Headband707

M

mrdizzle

i gotta say that hemp/beeswax shit taste like crap too, tastes like hemp beeswax

T

trueblue

People have been smoking bho for a very long time with no ill effects reported, I think 20north is in the wrong by trying to scare everyone with stupid info that has no correlation to bho. He also neg propped me for no reason and sent some foul message, get this guy outta here.

Hashmasta-Kut

Hashmasta-Kut

Supporter
ya, i got two messages asking him to be banned :D i am not the one to talk to though, you need to go higher up.

H

headband707

20north is RIGHT!!!!!! I guess you missed the thread that told you what was in butane and the effects to humans. Just because you don't see a gas doesn't mean it's not harmful lol lol..I can assure you that ppl are right about raising a red flag. I would suggest you look into it further before making these comments . but much peace to you in the meantime lol Headband707

Hashmasta-Kut

Hashmasta-Kut

Supporter
20north is RIGHT!!!!!! I guess you missed the thread that told you what was in butane and the effects to humans. Just because you don't see a gas doesn't mean it's not harmful lol lol..I can assure you that ppl are right about raising a red flag. I would suggest you look into it further before making these comments . but much peace to you in the meantime lol Headband707

look into it further, lol. who are you talking to anyhow? i have been looking further into this for years now.

H

headband707

There are certain butanes they add shit to not all butane is the same. Just because you have worked with somthing for years doesn't make you an expert on what the dangers are lol .. I think I'm talking to you... peace out Headband707

H

headband707

i gotta say that hemp/beeswax shit taste like crap too, tastes like hemp beeswax

LOL I agree and they aren't cheap either. Electric burner would be good but wouldn't work for pipes so I don't know the answer here lol peace out Headband707:stonedsmilie:

R

Rolln J

Im glad you guys mentioned the beeswax tastes like shit - I was gonna actually try it...

Hashmasta-Kut

Hashmasta-Kut

Supporter
There are certain butanes they add shit to not all butane is the same. Just because you have worked with somthing for years doesn't make you an expert on what the dangers are lol .. I think I'm talking to you... peace out Headband707

well duh, you think almost everyone doesn't know this? If you think thats the level of research i am operating on then just carry on and believe what you will. I don't operate on belief, and have absolutely no care for what you believe is my expertise level, why should i?

H

headband707

Okay dude your right I'm wrong and we will leave it at that ..

Hashmasta-Kut

Hashmasta-Kut

Supporter
no lets leave it at - you believe what you want, and i will have my own ideas as well.

R

Rabbi

I just tried to find the Dec HT. Ital hemp wick has an advetisement and in small print on the add ITAL gives an address where to send a self addressed Stampted envelope to recieve a free sample. I just got one and its about 16" taped to the back of their business card. But its enough to see if its something you want to continue to use. By the way A BPG there have been alot of patients using it increasingly.

D

Dr.Doe

"Carcinogenicity: None of the components in this material are listed by IARC, NTP, OSHA, or
ACGIH as a carcinogen."

"Butane is considered a non-toxic substance. Butane is a general purpose food additive and is used in the food processing industry to extract vital oils and flavors from a variety of food sources. It is also used as an aerosol propellant for health care products that contact the skin. At very high concentrations (>10,000 ppm) it is an asphyxiant and may demonstrate narcotic effects."

Hey would you look at that.... I can copy and paste too! I have found more in the past if this isn't enough.

Hashmasta-Kut

Hashmasta-Kut

Supporter
good on you dr doe. i just cant be bothered to lower myself to argue/prove shit to people who have absolutely no clue and are firm in their convictions.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Top Bottom