Neurotoxic Effects from Butane Gas

• Thread starter 20north
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Status
Not open for further replies.
D

Dr.Doe

The info you pasted/posted has almost nothing to do with butane except the top part that says "butane" but then goes into a random rant on "The acute effects of inhalants".... ya, butane can be used as an inhalent but thats not what were doing. I don't think you'll find anyone who smokes oil with a "paper bag over the head" as stated in that same paragraph.

The whole article you posted uses words like "chronic inhalant abuse", "chronically sniff" and " Long term occupational chemical exposure".... The only other appearence of the word butane is used as an example alongside FREON and TOLUENE???? This article isn't about the dangers of butane but chronic abuse of any inhalents!

Wickedroots is a vaporizer company, of course they would have something like this on the site. You'll see at the bottom the three sources where they got there info and you'll see none of them deal directly with butane but inhalents.... That's a pretty big range.
http://www.wickedroots.com/Vaporizers/Neurotoxic-Effects-Butane-Gas.html

R

Rolln J

some people believe everything they read like its gospel...

of course a company selling wares on the internet wouldn't post misleading info to steer you to buy their product! :rofl

I guess ignorance is BLISS!

H

headband707

So the I will believe what I want and you believe what you want is all shit?? Figures .. to me your both full of shit ... but thats just me peace out Headband707:giggle

D

Dr.Doe

So the I will believe what I want and you believe what you want is all shit??

Ya....basicly! Your spreading misinformation that was frankinsteined into creation using 3 different papers that have nothing to do with the resulting subject.

The problem with you believing whatever you want regardless of the truth is that it's harmless to others when you try to tell them as fact. I'd rather get my facts from a government made MSDS sheet or a healthcare company(globalbiosciences.com) over a vaporizer comany any day. No need to be hostile to new ideas....

R

Rolln J

^^^ in fairness it was 20north who started this disinformation campaign...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom