Nevada Outlaws Homemade Concentrates

• Thread starter resinryder
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
resinryder

resinryder

As of today, July 1, 2015, it is illegal for a licensed mmj patient in the state of Nevada to concentrate marijuana resin glands in any way, shape, or form. If you make butter, or canna infused oils for cooking, the patient, if caught, is now guilty of a class c felony and the felony class goes up from there depending on how much you have on hand.
Any concentrate in any form will now legally be required to be purchased from a licensed dispensary.
This was approved buy every rep in the house and senate with the exception of 6 republicans in the house that wouldn't vote in favor of anything to do with marijuana.
Sounds great doesn't it. Thank your rep the next time you see them for fucking us over for profit. I already have.

Apollo13

Apollo13

Fucking wrong...spend time for a felony even bubble hash..it will be a money issue. Only the "special" shall be allowed.. like brewing alcohol..

Glad they got another reason to gain entry and incarcerate my fellow Americans.

I believe gasoline should be illegal as well if butane is.. people will use acetone, propane, ice whatever.. we can't outlaw them all..like the Patriot act.. total bullshit laws because of fear..

Apollo13

Apollo13

My point is people kill themselves and others everyday, and u can't outlaw stupid. People blow up daily. Cars would be the first to go to our safety was really an issue.

I look at this like my gun rights, any law is a bad law..

Last edited:
resinryder

resinryder

A lot of them have clients that hold MME licenses which would, according to state law, make it illegal for them to vote in favor of legislation that would favor their client.
I'll give you one even better than this.
The guy that is going to be running the dispensary over in Pahrump, NV was sitting over at Armagosa Days a little while back telling everyone about his dispensary plans. Apparently he wants Valley Electric to give him the power usage of licensed medical patients both before and after he opens his shop. If their power usage is still high as it was before he opened he wants to have the Nye county Sheriff's office pay the patient a visit and shut the patient down. Then he wants them to close the hydro store down over there so the patients can't have a local place to purchase their growing supplies.

3 things are very wrong with this

1-It's illegal for any power company to give up power usage to anyone except LEO without a warrant
2-It's illegal to use any LEO to ensure your business makes a profit in any way
3(and this is the big one!!!!!)-It takes a very lowlife cock sucking motherfucker to even consider such a thing, much less be willing to tell anyone about it.

They can't stay in business if the patients over there refuse to go into his shop.
Also, any patient that willingly gives a dispensary/grow facility their clones is a fool. Why would you give them to an operation that has been conspiring with state legislators to fuck you out of your rights to grow your own as a patient?
I sound like I'm pretty pissed about the eh? lol

fishwhistle

fishwhistle

A lot of them have clients that hold MME licenses which would, according to state law, make it illegal for them to vote in favor of legislation that would favor their client.
I'll give you one even better than this.
The guy that is going to be running the dispensary over in Pahrump, NV was sitting over at Armagosa Days a little while back telling everyone about his dispensary plans. Apparently he wants Valley Electric to give him the power usage of licensed medical patients both before and after he opens his shop. If their power usage is still high as it was before he opened he wants to have the Nye county Sheriff's office pay the patient a visit and shut the patient down. Then he wants them to close the hydro store down over there so the patients can't have a local place to purchase their growing supplies.

3 things are very wrong with this

1-It's illegal for any power company to give up power usage to anyone except LEO without a warrant
2-It's illegal to use any LEO to ensure your business makes a profit in any way
3(and this is the big one!!!!!)-It takes a very lowlife cock sucking motherfucker to even consider such a thing, much less be willing to tell anyone about it.

They can't stay in business if the patients over there refuse to go into his shop.
Also, any patient that willingly gives a dispensary/grow facility their clones is a fool. Why would you give them to an operation that has been conspiring with state legislators to fuck you out of your rights to grow your own as a patient?
I sound like I'm pretty pissed about the eh? lol

Lots of places in the desert to hide bodies...

CBDEMON

CBDEMON

It really is infuriating how two-faced cannabis legislation usually is in this country. Why can't we make the decision over what we as adults put into our own damn bodies. Life is too short for this bullshit. P.S. @stonedcold it would be a 180, 360 would spin them around and they'd return to the same orientation. Sorry for being a smartass haha.

stonedcold

stonedcold

I can grow it but when its put into a bag n i empty the bag the remainding trichs that stuck to the bag are a class c felony,,, if i scrape them out.... god forbid u make some brownies or lollys... wtf....
@CBDEMON
Lets say 540 half a spin u aint hittem hard enough...

resinryder

resinryder

Like my grandaddy used to say, "That's the government looking out for ya bo."

ArthritiSux

ArthritiSux

So glad I moved outta NV. Flights leave daily RR.

There are ways to change minds an persuade. Je made a fatal error in saying he wants to turn patients into the cops. Fatal!!!

soserthc1

soserthc1

Can't imagine what the dude wants them to do to you resin with those cup winning flowers ;). Always gotta be a douce bag when there's millions involved

Good luck

@ArthritiSux which train goes to Hawaii :cool:

P

Pendleton

Resin, I truly believe this is an issue of politician ignorance. They're hearing about bho explosions and banning across the board. What should be done is a major effort made to educate the politicians on the difference. I would say many would be receptive if they understood the topic.

I don't believe dry sift or butter or anything safe should be illegal. I do not however believe BHO process should be legal for just anyone. It has shown itself to be dangerous and shown itself to often be a risk to people uninvolved in the manufacturing. If this were people only risking their own life that would be one thing, but this is a debate about collective safety and not the individual's freedom to smear themself across the world if they please. Those making this into a Freedom issue have perhaps drank too deeply of the kool-aid of American youth, and arguing for dangerous behavior because of "Freedom" is pretty much masturbation.

chaosinc

chaosinc

Apparently Colorado just put the squash on BHO as well. Welcome to America, what's your dream?

ShroomKing

ShroomKing

Best of luck. Peace
The power of the rich is sickening.

im so sick of this control bullshit! I'm moving to Belize!
Belize is nice. Once while commercial fishing. We illegally swam ashore at a beach bar and spent a evening drinking rum and beer with the locals.

GrowGod

GrowGod

BANNED!
Supporter
The power of the rich is sickening.

Belize is nice. Once while commercial fishing. We illegally swam ashore at a beach bar and spent a evening drinking rum and beer with the locals.
Bet that was a great night off the boat! One of those moments that will stick with you forever!

Top Bottom