Never Did Introduce Me!

• Thread starter hillbil
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
hillbil

hillbil

Been here a while but don't post much but I am 66 and just about totally retired. Been a hobbiest for ten years or so. I live in central US kinda. My state has silly laws. I maintain more of a pressense at RIU. Friends with the herb since 1969.

I use 2 gallon containers with my own organic mix and make use of compost and alfalfa teas. I LST most every girl I meet under COBs and white LEDs. Breeders most used are Peak Seeds BC, Greenpoint, Bodhi and BOG.

Been married since 1973 and I like to fish freshwater and live very close to two major reservoirs. We take very fast walks and also hike. I do some pastel art. We also enjoy watching wildlife around the house in heavy hardwoods and pretty hilly terrain. Seen everything from Spring Peepers to eagles, hawks, deer, lizards, snakes and owls. Mountain Lions and bears and coyotes too!

Music when used leans to Blues and Classic Rock and Reggae. The Dead, Stones, The Band, Marley, Peter Tosh, Santana, Siegel Schwall, Dylan, Ben Harper, Janis, Joe Walsh and Hendrix are all welcome and so is Willy Nelson.

Anyway, Hi there!

Bahs Creole

Bahs Creole

Im jealous, your life sounds like a hallmark movie :) a person with such a list of hobbies sure must be somebody :) Happy growing, Namaste.. B.C

Latest posts

Top Bottom