never ending breeding project

• Thread starter Bublonichronic
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Bublonichronic

Bublonichronic

fa sho thats koo. did you ever use that BW pollen i sent you ?
oh shit, thats right, you had the BW pollen i wanted to hit my girls with , i think i was using my friends house to receive mail when you sent it, and i must not have told him to keep a eye out for it, cause he never mentioned it to me and i totally forgot, i feel like a asswhole bro:oops:

bigcheese510

bigcheese510

oh shit, thats right, you had the BW pollen i wanted to hit my girls with , i think i was using my friends house to receive mail when you sent it, and i must not have told him to keep a eye out for it, cause he never mentioned it to me and i totally forgot, i feel like a asswhole bro:oops:

its all good bro, no worries.

Medusa

Medusa

Trichome Engineer
Supporter
Great grow and cross learned a few from ya thanks!!

Bublonichronic

Bublonichronic

Great grow and cross learned a few from ya thanks!!
thanks for stopin by:)
-
alright, harvesting the G13 Labs pineapple express, smells pretty dank, not nearly as pineapple as i would have hoped, but seems really dense... gonna be harvesting the OGxSuperLemonHaze tomorrow, dont know if im being bias cause i made the seeds, but the OGxSLH seems to be alot more aromatic and fruity and its putin out some purple colors, starting to think that i should have kept the Querkle male, so far both the crosses i made with it and flowerd have been killer , anyway, peace

PE 1 004
PE 1 005
PE 1 006
PE 1 012
PE 1 008
PE 1 009
JAWS

JAWS

looking good dude nice sticky looking buds and hey GREAT LOOKING SHROOOOOMS always wanted to try my hand at growing those but ive just never step into it yet..
very nice;)

xX Kid Twist Xx

xX Kid Twist Xx

Premium Member
Supporter
nice looking cross man you did a great job with her.

Bublonichronic

Bublonichronic

looking good dude nice sticky looking buds and hey GREAT LOOKING SHROOOOOMS always wanted to try my hand at growing those but ive just never step into it yet..
very nice;)
thanks bro, im happy with the way she turned out..and if your into cubes you should defiantly give growin them a try, really fun, its kinda funny how im always lookin at the mushrooms like i use to look at my plants when i first started growin, peace

nice looking cross man you did a great job with her.
thanks for checkin out my little project and the kind words, peace

Top Bottom