• Start date
  • Tagged users None
H2OPharmer

H2OPharmer

1. Are you growing from seed or clones? Clones
2. How old are your plants? 4 weeks
3. How tall are your plants? 8"
4. What type of hydro system are you using? Ebb and Flow
5. What brand/type of nutrients are you using? Jacks Hydro,Calnit, Epsom 3-2-1 @20% strength. These are blueberry clones and are very light feeders
6. What is the Ph of your nutrient solution? 5.8
7. What is the PPM/EC of your tap water? .24
8. What is the PPM/EC of your nutrient solution? .65
9. What is the temperature of your nutrient solution? 68
10. Does your PPM/EC show a rise or fall when you do your daily PPM check? Stays pretty steady
11. Does your pH show a rise or fall when you do your daily check? Steady
12. Do you foliar feed or spray your plants with anything? No
13. What kind of lights do you use and how many watts combined? (HPS, MH, fluorescent, halogen, incandescent "plant lights") T5 - 4ft - 4 bulbs 216W
14. How close are your lights to the plants? 18"
15. What size is your grow space in square feet? 2x2 tray
16. What is the temperature and humidity in your grow space? 70degrees,58% Humidity
17. Have you noticed any insect activity in your grow space? No
18. How much experience do you have growing? 6+Years

This has been going on for a week or so but I was hoping it would fix itself. I checked the leaves with a microscope and there is no sign of insects. The top of the leaves seem to be effected but the undersides are nice and green. I had 6 clones altogether. I put 4 into flower and there are they are flourishing. These two were left behind to cultivate as mothers. Any ideas?

Never seen this beforenew to me
Never seen this beforenew to me 2
Helpme11

Helpme11

My personal opionion is to remove damage leaves give em good flush with fresh water double check ur newts

oldskol4evr

oldskol4evr

1. Are you growing from seed or clones? Clones
2. How old are your plants? 4 weeks
3. How tall are your plants? 8"
4. What type of hydro system are you using? Ebb and Flow
5. What brand/type of nutrients are you using? Jacks Hydro,Calnit, Epsom 3-2-1 @20% strength. These are blueberry clones and are very light feeders
6. What is the Ph of your nutrient solution? 5.8
7. What is the PPM/EC of your tap water? .24
8. What is the PPM/EC of your nutrient solution? .65
9. What is the temperature of your nutrient solution? 68
10. Does your PPM/EC show a rise or fall when you do your daily PPM check? Stays pretty steady
11. Does your pH show a rise or fall when you do your daily check? Steady
12. Do you foliar feed or spray your plants with anything? No
13. What kind of lights do you use and how many watts combined? (HPS, MH, fluorescent, halogen, incandescent "plant lights") T5 - 4ft - 4 bulbs 216W
14. How close are your lights to the plants? 18"
15. What size is your grow space in square feet? 2x2 tray
16. What is the temperature and humidity in your grow space? 70degrees,58% Humidity
17. Have you noticed any insect activity in your grow space? No
18. How much experience do you have growing? 6+Years

This has been going on for a week or so but I was hoping it would fix itself. I checked the leaves with a microscope and there is no sign of insects. The top of the leaves seem to be effected but the undersides are nice and green. I had 6 clones altogether. I put 4 into flower and there are they are flourishing. These two were left behind to cultivate as mothers. Any ideas?
first pic has a circle on leaf,ideal leaf miner track,but rest of leaf looks to wide for leaf miner,every were they go be a thin line on the leaves,only way to kill um is smash both ends of line,in either or it is in bettween the leaf,,i wouldnt sweat it,till i plucked the effected leaves and give a week to see if it comes back

MirrorZen

MirrorZen

Almost looks like severe thrip damage, though I feel like you would've noticed them if that were the case. Are the leaves w/ damage on your lowers, tops, or all over the plant?

H2OPharmer

H2OPharmer

Air flow is good. I have a 6" fan blowing on them. Just enough to create an air flow. These are in 4" rockwool cubes. No signs of insects anywhere. I thought it might be leaf miners but the areas are more patchy that they are line like trails.

Latest posts

Top Bottom