Never Thought Id Be Doing This....

• Thread starter LittleDabbie
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
LittleDabbie

LittleDabbie

Supporter
But im quitting dabbing... Its offical, Ive put all my butane on ebay for cheap, Told a few friends my van tran is for sale cheap.. Selling my hotplate / mag stirrer ... Selling my vac pump and chamber later atm i still use it ;)

But yeah its official im done dabbing... not cost effective for me anymore.

Plus i want my xbox one reallllly bad lol

Bulldog11

Bulldog11

Nice to hear LittleDabbie, let us know if you feel the difference in your lungs. The wife and I haven't smoked oil in a couple months now. I didn't notice a change but my wife says she can breath easier. I breath just fine either way. Now when I hit the oil bong on a random occasion, it gets me even higher than normal. High school high. I stopped because having that stuff in a felony waiting to happen these days.

Edit: oil making stuff is a felony waiting to happen

LittleDabbie

LittleDabbie

Supporter
Does anyone know a good place to sell an oil rig w/ a burnt on stain that i cant seem to get out???

* hope im not breaking the rules asking that.. *

Needa get rid of my rig... most of the rest of my shit can go via ebay but since the rigs got a stain in it i don't wanna risk ebay.

jumpincactus

jumpincactus

Premium Member
Supporter
@LittleDabbie
I've been telling my son lately he is a severe errrrl head that he might consider backing off. I can throw the best flowers at him and it doesn't even phase him. Sky high tolerance(no pun)

I found myself I enjoy the flowers much more since I backed off. Your stash will last longer for sure.:D

MGRox

MGRox

@LittleDabbie did I see correctly (somewhere in the abyss here) that you were strictly a consumer? Did you process smaller quantities then? What did you have as a cost average for your product? How many doses per gm were you averaging / doses per day?

Just a cat with curiosity here :P

I'm typically a bubble to ISO method I suppose (low tech). suppose I don't do the concentrates as much though....sits around a lot xD

MGRox

MGRox

cool ty, so you averaged 18 - 21% extraction I take it? I know I lose some in the bubble stage, so am a bit less but w/ trim.

And DUDE. 20-25 gm per month!?! my mouth dropped open there xD. I can see why you are looking for a change!

did you do .25 gm dabs or what? :p

I've not found a lung that can tolerate more than maybe .05 per, but never measured (1/2 "drop" I guess)

good luck with the changeover too. I'm sure the flower will be disappointing for a bit.

Top Bottom