Never to old to learn

• Thread starter Organicgee
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
O

Organicgee

Happy Wednesday fam I’m an artist that has smoked for years and helped maintain grows but never grown. In December I Started something and it seems to be going surprisingly well lol so I set up 1 seed and left it on my windowsill only now to have a 2/3 foot buddy that is reaking out my gaff lol first question is how do I know if it’s ready please anyone.

Captspaulding

Captspaulding

What’s the matter? Don’t like clowns? 🤡
Supporter
There needs to be a pic to go off of, the majority of grows are based on a plethora of variables and a bit more info,
Too many strains with. Varying degrees of harvest times ect.

O

Organicgee

There needs to be a pic to go off of, the majority of grows are based on a plethora of variables and a bit more info,
Too many strains with. Varying degrees of harvest times ect.
Will get some pics up tomorrow thanks 🙏🏽

Gmix

Gmix

Supporter
Hey that not bad for a window sill grow you must get a lotta light. I had one ages ago it grew so lanky stretching for the light I can’t remember what happened to it eventually. I do remember I didn’t grow it to flower on the sill as it just got to tall.

Its really hard to tell from the pic I don’t think it’s got that long to go

What you really want is a scope to check the trichomes

IMG 0015
O

Organicgee

Thanks bro I’m actually really proud of how it’s going for just a window silly lol I’ll get some more closer shots uploaded soon. I hope your having a blessed start to the week

Latest posts

Top Bottom