Never trust a fart (timer)

• Thread starter Cloverdalestan
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Cloverdalestan

Cloverdalestan

Set a timer last tonight with an ON time of 9pm and an OFF time of 9am. Woke up early at 5am went down stairs and my grow lights were off!
Have no idea how long they were off. Immediately unplugged the timer and turned them on manually. Plants leave them on until 9am and put the plants back in their 12 hours of darkness. My question is , I’m in week three of flower, is. this going to cause my plants to revert to the vegetative state?

TripsRabbit

TripsRabbit

You only need to worry if you give them light when they normally would be in the dark.

CF89

CF89

What timer were you using?????

My $10 digital Stanley one from Walmart hasn’t let me down yet. Although it’s annoying when you unplug it or plug something else into it it resets it all. Easy to reprogram though.

TerpiestToker420

TerpiestToker420

My $10 digital Stanley one from Walmart hasn’t let me down yet. Although it’s annoying when you unplug it or plug something else into it it resets it all. Easy to reprogram though.
Sup dudes so i kinda did the same thing exact the oppsite flipped my plants about 10 days ago and was in moving my lights and accidently hit the timer and it was supposed to be 7pm to 7 am and came on from 1 in the afternoon to like 3... These are the tabs I accidently hit... Luckily I seen that fucker they should be okay right

Cloverdalestan

Cloverdalestan

Nope. no worries...
cheap chinese timer? those are a real fire hazard !

well, I’m sure it has a Chinese origin as most everything does, but it was a $15 Amazon buy.
as I said, no clue how long into the 12 light schedule the lights were off. I put them back into darkness for their 12 hour nap on schedule.

Ive read the horror stories about how light leak can revert a flowering plant and cause hermies. Maybe I dodged a bullet.

Cloverdalestan

Cloverdalestan

It was an Amazon buy. I reckon they are all Chinese made.

Cloverdalestan

Cloverdalestan

Sup dudes so i kinda did the same thing exact the oppsite flipped my plants about 10 days ago and was in moving my lights and accidently hit the timer and it was supposed to be 7pm to 7 am and came on from 1 in the afternoon to like 3... These are the tabs I accidently hit... Luckily I seen that fucker they should be okay right

worries the hell out of me!

Top Bottom