neville's haze mango... any insights?

• Thread starter gacktodd
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
G

gacktodd

I have found very little around about this cross, anyone with any experience smoking or growing? Any smoke reports especially relative to other great hazes would be appreciated.
I'm basically looking for the top shelf sativa option available to me at the moment not for ease of growth but for quality genetic potential along strictly mind warping sativa lines. I've got a hankering to throw something real psychedelic at the best Ultimate Chem pheno I select. I'm not too worried about the flowering times (I'd be willing to sit on a sixteen-week cut should it be my final keeper.)
I'd really like to avoid strains with any significant indica lineage.
I know it's a matter of choice and opinion but do you think this is likely the strain?

E

edelephant

l33t has some sick experience with almost all of mr nice's catalog. hope he pops in here or go search over on mns' site.

B

bannana man

is that the mango haze by shanti? they used to sell mango haze at the greenhouse coffee shop oh like 5 years ago,that stuff was dank the best ive ever seen green house have ,,,i got some seeds off a mate i just germing them ,he got them from shanti ,i hope its the same as what i smoked

logic

logic

Administrator
Staff
I have some limited edition nevs x mango haze from shanti left

i will be putting them up in the auctions at $100 bin later today :flower

C

coldnorth

to bad about my patience, could never w8 so long hehe 100+ days

S

Stackin Paper

is that the mango haze by shanti? they used to sell mango haze at the greenhouse coffee shop oh like 5 years ago,that stuff was dank the best ive ever seen green house have ,,,i got some seeds off a mate i just germing them ,he got them from shanti ,i hope its the same as what i smoked

You took the words right outta my mouth m8, the MH at the GH was some of the best weed i've ever had the pleasure of smoking, real trippy, even scared me a lil bit if im honest.

Is the cross 100+ days aswell then is it, i got the Nev Haze goin at the moment and she definately is 100+ days. Ill get some pics of her up in a minute.

T

theherbalizor

Premium Member
Supporter
Nevs mango is very nice.

Some different phenos to be found. Check out ojd has to say on the matter.

U

upnorthclones

man i hope there is some to be had still, because i sent in an order a month ago to a seedbank that is well known and they never got it, money order still hasnt been cashed either. Last time, 12 days from usa to uk and back.

Top Bottom