Neville's haze - organic, 120 days

• Thread starter fractal
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
fractal

fractal

There is no higher class smoke around than a real haze from MNS. This one was a labor of love, and I seem to be the only person I know who has a passion for haze. This one rocks my world but it has been tough to develop an interest in it. Kush still has people by the balls.

Maybe it's for the best, I really think that most smokers couldn't function on this stuff. It is not too edgy or racy but definitely causes paranoia and anxiety because of its strong effect and psychedelic twist.

Notice the buds sticking to each other in the form of the bag, this stuff is like hash on a stick. Very little trim came from it, and f.y.i. it takes about 20 hours to trim.

I ran this indoors over the winter after being massively impressed with my outdoor crop of it last year. Organic soil with peat and perlite, and PlantTone organic dry fertilizer as needed in a tea. Grown under Hortilux Blues, the scientific spectrum bulbs that produce amazing results. These buds have a full effect that lasts for a long, long time around 3-5 hours even for chronic smokers.

I won't be growing this one again for a long time except for headstash. It has been a nightmare trying to market it.

Nevilles haze   organic 120 days
Nevilles haze   organic 120 days 2
Nevilles haze   organic 120 days 3
F

Foxfarmfreak

Yes Fractal, Not enough love given to this strain, Here's my indoor NH at 11 weeks. Great Trippy Daytime stuff....lol
Peace FFF:harvest:

budman01.jpg

S

Sway

Really impressive man, looks like a true haze in its purest form. Only real cannabis lovers can appreciate the exotic natures of a true haze. Its a shame most californians cant appreciate the time and effort put into a sativa like that.

much respect

Big Buddy

Big Buddy

Ah true words on all accounts, mns haze lines in my mind still destroy any clone only going, the power in the buds from these genetics are unbelievable at times!

wonderinalice

wonderinalice

Beautiful....I got 5 seeds growing on of the NH right now... really excited!!
Great job fractal!!

bigherb

bigherb

Farmer
looks delicious

damn i want my baby back

id really love to hear a full smoke report wen possible esp taste/aromas

contrary to the reports of heavy indica presence in recent nh stock ,she looks quite sativa from here

kush is bush
maybe you should look at it as a blessing in disguise ,i wouldnt wat to sell my nev's unless i had enough to sleep on or swim in

1luvbigherb

fractal

fractal

Only problem is I won't have a house to sleep in or a pool to swim in, unless I move some of it. It is the stash of stashes, ideally I wouldn't part with much of it!

Smell and flavor is like sweet and sour incense, piney skunky and lemony. Tastes true to the smell but the buds do burn a bit hotter than denser buds so it is best in tiny bong hits or toothpick pinner joints. It burns a long time, and is a creeper. You might doubt it for 5 minutes or so after smoking some, at the most and then you will be tripping, shoegazing or some other horrible reefer madness side effect. There is a very very slight narcotic effect, enough for some nice tingly body sensations reminiscent of mexican sativas I used to smoke.

I love kushes also, and you need them to scrape your brain off the ceiling after too much haze and bring you back to reality. Good medicine but only sativas, and hazes get you HIGH and motivated to enjoy life.

D

Dubwobble

Nice work on the Neville's Haze.

Looks absolutely fantastic.

nurlord

nurlord

Neville's Haze is one of my all time favourite smokes. Also the first weed I ever smoked with erotic properties.

K

KING_KONG_KOLAS

Hella nice bro.. Im a haze lover aswell.. hows it go?? im burnt out on the kush!! lol

JH420

JH420

Looks awesome bro...if I was in your part of the world you'd have no such marketing issues :cool0041:

T

theherbalizor

Premium Member
Supporter
Shame we lives in different countries never mind continents as you would have non left to shift - I can assure you of that.

Fire man, fire!

Moe Danks

Moe Danks

fuckin proper haze right there!
great job, wish some of that was floatin around my town. all the sats. that come around here are picked 4 weeks early and shit.

wonka

wonka

looks really dank fractal!!! got some nh beans stashed away and am going to get to them toward the end of summer.. u find that nh in the newer stock??

D

Dr.Know

Props to you, wonderful looking Nevilles Haze

Its a damn shame there is not more of a market for exotic sativas these days. This generation of smokers only want purples,kushes, or whatever dense super frosty buds they can get their hands on. Bring back the Haze!!

saldiado

saldiado

looks dank man, and the way you describe the taste reminds me of the nevilles haze i got in the dam.

S

strainman

Premium Member
Supporter
Very nice homie cant wait to run my MNS Nevilles, hope I can find a super hazey pheno! Yours looks great, was it from the new or old packs?

Latest posts

Top Bottom