Neville's haze - organic, 120 days

• Thread starter fractal
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
X

Xceptional

It has been a nightmare trying to market it.

Why? people feel it not up to par? the cost extremely high considering the flowering time and extra care? everyone just wanting Kush? i dont have the patients for strains like that hell i'm trying to get my hands on some of the strains that finish in the 40's lol.

nuttso

nuttso

best weed u can get. teel us if it was the old or the new seed stock.

CheechWizard

CheechWizard

I ran this indoors over the winter after being massively impressed with my outdoor crop of it last year.

Over the winter... Wow! Cheech falls on his face with a big smile! Haze lover here... Looking super chronic my friend. 17 weeks is dedication:) Did you force flower her outdoors or just have some killer sun? What month did she finish in?

Just smoked some nice organic Amnesia haze how's it compare to the Nevil?

K

kawai9

no doubt nevilles haze should always b mentioned as one of the top smokes around. Beautiful pics

M

mal

Premium Member
Supporter
Beautiful work

You should receive a medal for your persistence in growing a nev's so perfectly. I can't believe that you are having problems getting rid of such royal smoke. I'd recommend getting a few good customers high for free. The 2-3 grams it would take should pay itself back 10x
Good Luck

mal

F

Fred

Premium Member
Supporter
That looks 10x better then the Nev's at GH. Well done dude. Surprized it doesn't fly out the door.

Jack_Baybeh

Jack_Baybeh

WoW!! Very, Very, nice looking Haze there Fractal. I can't believe anyone would pass up a sack of those nuggs.

fractal

fractal

Some more shots for the appreciative crowd. . . I really do appreciate it and this is actually a payoff for my hard work at raising haze awareness. Everyone on this thread now is thinking "haze" and that is where it starts! :rasta2:

This is older stock, pre-2000 stock for sure that came to me as an heirloom seedline. Technically, it originated with a 75% nevilles/25% super silver that has been selected for the neville's side twice. All of the seeds I grew finished at 15-16 weeks which pretty much confirms it is all neville's. I grew it outdoors last year in far northern california, and even from seed every plant was a keeper. The effect was very similar and the plants were very homogenous also. I made a lifetime supply of seeds, thousands of haze seeds from this proven line. No fluff monsters without resin, no way! Every plant was caked in resin and had good density, and finished in late november. Started some more seeds and flowered out the females around vertical Hortilux Blues (the best bulb ever) in december, finished end of march indoors with co2 in 30 gallon smartpots of organic soil.

There was a cherry haze plant from the first seeds I grew that was/is ridiculous dank. The cherry slyder even gets KO'd outta the ring by the cherry neville's!

Xceptional, mal : To be fair I have only scratched the surface of the market. I moved inland recently after 4 years in humbolt where business was good. My lack of connections inland, and my focus on growing the best of what I like, not just easily marketed purple nugs for instance makes it harder to move when I have to. 40 years ago the original haze was getting $500 per ounce in the bay area, it was the hottest shit around. Now my generation (shudder to think) is on the kush-train, snapping up what pop culture tells them is good. It is just a lack of awareness.

NevsNugs
NevsNugs 2
S

sativablast

Sexy buds man nice job. Id give a gram 4 free with tha kush and see what happens.....

M

medoras

As an old-timer, I have never gone with the flow and the idea of paying $200-$400 for seeds from an unknown source simply because they have been hyper-marketed and described as the "holy grail," lemony, citrusy, diesely, hashy, grapefruity etc. etc, makes little sense to me.

With that said, I have 6 personally-grown stashes that - at least for me - have withstood the test of time. Crystal Locomotive, Crystal Locomotive X Jack Herer, G-13 X Hashplant, Neville's Haze X C99, Neville's Haze X AK99 and Neville's Haze X Jack Herer. All seeds - with the exception of JoJo's Crystal Locomotive - were purchased pre-2000 in Amsterdam.

My Neville's Haze X Crystal Locomotive seeds are now ready and we'll see how that goes.

There may be a better Haze out there but I have yet to find one. I made the crosses to cut down on the Haze flowering time and to provide some variety.

L

LadyHeroin

That shit looks insane.Nothing like a good haze!I think its a test of a growers skill.Got me 4 mothers of nevs growing out to pick a keeper or 4.lol

K

kawai9

Alot of growes just dont seem to want to put in the extra time that it takes to grow this beauty. But thats what it takes to get some of the HIGHEST GRADE of Pakalolo there is :)
HawaiiaNation

F

fuzzy

Very Nice

Yep,Very nice job as usual Fractal!Wish i was closer,because im out and just now have some back in flower.The sample idea sounds pretty good.Give a little sample w/whatever else you have,prob. sell itself.peace,fuzzy:joint:

fractal

fractal

I wish I could get all of us sitting around a table and pass out some jays. . .To find out WHY this variety kicks the ass of some people, and some people just don't get it? Maybe it's a biochemical thing. I smoke haze and pretty soon I'm so hazed that I can't understand english being spoken to me. Other people smoke it and want their kush back.

Interesting that the last two samples I gave out got two different results. Subject 1 said "Didn't do much for me", subject 2 said "Holy shit it was like the first time I ever smoked, I was giggling for an hour, it's great."

TheCoolestMan

TheCoolestMan

Premium Member
Supporter
Do u ship to EU? LMAOOO j/k

Yeah bro this kind of herb aint for kids that for sure. Anxious and paranoid ppl have to stay away from this lol...

mr. chunky nugz

mr. chunky nugz

thats a beautiful specimen uve got fractal! too bad the cali market dont like it.

U

unthing

Nice pics man! Just puffing and blooming some neville's haze x mango haze here

Top Bottom