Haze n holidaze 098
Haze n holidaze 089
Haze n holidaze 088
Haze n holidaze 114
Haze n holidaze 092
Haze n holidaze 076
Haze n holidaze 091
Haze n holidaze 095
Its been awhile since ive posted ,soo i thought all my fellow Haze lover would like this

Someone gave this to me i forget who they said it was grown outdoors in NYC
This is Some Nevilles Haze the Hazier pheno i was told she finished 10/30
This is Straight incense a heavy sandlewood with pine the nose is the same as the taste .The flavors have been present in all 4 Nevilles haze phenos ive ever experienced .The taste is heavy incense lips smackin taste that lingers on your mouth an in the room

Haze n holidaze 082
Haze n holidaze 066
Last edited:
SourDank

SourDank

@bigherb she looks beautiful brother, was this girl from recent MNS packs or was she some older beans? Have had my eye on MNS hazes for a long time, hoping some recent work is puting out some fire

B

barefoot

Niiice bh.............but hard to believe done by 10/30..............must have finish influence from NL.......

I tended a few NH x Oaxacan.......done by 11/30............

Nothin' special on my end.........and a far cry from Haze of yesteryear...........

Best in da quest............

ganj on.......

bigherb

bigherb

Farmer
@bigherb she looks beautiful brother, was this girl from recent MNS packs or was she some older beans? Have had my eye on MNS hazes for a long time, hoping some recent work is puting out some fire

Sup brother

Thanks for the kind words

This was from 09 stock here at the farm . IME this is the closest strain to our NYC Haze compared to anything else I've smoked

I have nothing but good to say , I think it's worth a run

1luvbigherb

bigherb

bigherb

Farmer
Niiice bh.............but hard to believe done by 10/30..............must have finish influence from NL.......

I tended a few NH x Oaxacan.......done by 11/30............

Nothin' special on my end.........and a far cry from Haze of yesteryear...........

Best in da quest............

ganj on.......

Sup Unc

Coming from you it means a lot .

I've been think bout you in regards to RKS that thread got messy . Your experience might shut some lips

My brother you know I tell it how it is . IME four phenos later lol minuscule numbers but . I believe each pheno was mature or damn close to it . Depending on the season n conditions they could have gone a week or soo more but these didn't have to . These 2 phenos were at peak maturity , Soo I was told .

There is actual live footage of maturity before chop of all four phenos , maybe one day I can share that

The effects IMO were special , remember I'm a 80's baby soo experiencing heavy Sativa Genetics is rare but apparent n throughly appreciated by me . The taste is what really amazes me how similar it is to NYC Haze

1luvbigherb

B

barefoot

Great news on finding a gem in a sea of haze............always appreciate your interest and thoughts on such........

Keep us posted amigo...........

ganj on.......

Top Bottom