Neville's Haze

• Thread starter COCannabis
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
C

COCannabis

Straight fire. A personal all-time favorite strain, just as good as any elite imo. Ridiculous euphoria and extreme potency, very trippy. I write this as I'm peaking and short phrases seem to be the best way to get my thoughts across. Smoked a much shittier-grown version in Amsterdam that was still bomb, but this is somsehting else. The taste has morphed since it's been sitting in m closet for probably 11/2 months now, slowly getting smoked as I hoard it. It used to be more skunky piney, whereas now it's a delectable, complex taste that is mostly of an astringent and nose-recoiling flavor with complimenting and just-as-strong notes of pine and sandalwood. In the background is a sort of sweetness that comes through in the aftertaste. Absolutely brilliant.
Each song that comes on right now seems to represent the moment--things ain't like they used to be by the black keys; fly like an eagle by stevie miller (b/c of the time keeps on slippin slippin slippin...). It's super-trippy. I should also note I'm paranoid. I heard some thumping (currently and very temporarily residing in a set of condos where we're all connected with doors outside) and thought the police were knocking on the door. I'm playing the music unreasonably quietly because I'm staying in a condo with someone who's not down and in my mind, them hearing music=them knowing i'm high.
Crazy heady, I would say more-so than Headband even. I also find it oddly coincidental that this weed also made me feel like I had a headband on. When I came inside from the cold, I actually reached up to take my non-existent hat off, which as I write still is there. My ears and forehead feel REALLY hot. Absurd weed that feels like your first time, not to mention the taste is heavenly. Buds are long and finger-like, very much like a high-alpine pine tree. Unlike those trees however, these buds are surpsingly dense--which I contribute to the growing means of Pank. They are also COVERED with crystals, and the photos do not do justice. I still can't believe how the OGs sell past this stuff--they both have their places but NH is something else. My heart is pounding and my fingers are shaking still, so I'm going to do the official template report with pictures later, but these are probabaly the worst photos of Pank's bud I've taken.
Before I stop, it ocurred to me I should write what I first logged in to write: my paranoid smoking story of this bud. I smoked on my balcony of the previously-mentioned condos, where EVERYONE has to come up. I just had a small bowl, and took 2 hits, in the process of the 3rd, when 2 women came out to hit the hot tub from an adjacent condo balcony. They were below me and I heard them say it smells like pot in a fairly neutral manner. less than 10 seconds later, 2 other people come walking downstairs that i recongized from my condo complex, so they were coming to my balcony--i thought I'd take evasive action, (by this point a 3rd party came outside to make a phone call adjacent to me) so I left the balcony before the 2 others got to me. If this is still making sense, I'll continue; if you're not entertained by now you should probably stop reading though :)
So anyways, I peace out all paranoid like, when ANOTHER group of people comes walking by me, and by this point I heard literally every person I saw comment that it smelled like weed, and I was pretty clearly the culprit. I'm in a very tolerant town right now (tons of tourists though) so it really was not necessary to worry so much, but goddamn this stuff will get you going. good thing is you're giggling the whole time and having fun as well. Full report to come later.

C

COCannabis

THC Farmer Smoke Report

INFO
Tester Name : COCannabis
Strain : Neville's Haze grown by PankFlamingoMon
Method Smoked : bowl

APPEARANCE

(insert photo here where possible)

SMELL

Dominant smell of bud : sweet, piney, astringent haze
Associated smells of bud :

TASTE

Dominant flavour : piney skunky hazey sandalwood
Associated flavours :

Harsh/smoothness : (1-10, 1 being extremely harsh and 10 being extremely smooth)
- cough factor? : yes/no very very smooth, probably a 9

BUZZ

Profile : Percentage of head to body 90/10 when you do a bunch, probably even moreso in the head when only a hit or two is taken
Potency : 9.4
Duration : a few hours for sure
Use : Daytime/Bedtime daytime, but I smoked this before bed and didn't have too many issues falling asleep
Munchies? : yes/no yes, more when you do more
-----------------------------------------------------

CHEMICAL ASTRINGENT
turpentine () something else i can't quite place here...
metallic (x)
ammonia () - urine () - vinegar ()
bleach ()
lotions () - plastics () - glues ()

SWEET
fruity () - berry () - black/blue/raspberry () - citrus () - orange () - lemon () - lime () - apple () - mango () - grape () - cherry () - tutti frutti ()

floral () - perfume () - blossom ()
minty () - methol () - spearmint () - peppermint ()

SPICY
woody () - incense () - hardwood () - sage () - juniper () - cedar (x) - pine (x) - sandalwood (x)
basil () - garlic () - dill () - clove () - parsley () - pepper ()
tobacco () - chocolate ()

MUSKY
earthy () - loam () - dirt () - musty () - dusty () - dry ()
animal () - bird () - rodent () - gamey () - skunky (x)
botanical () - hay () - autumn leaves () - trees (x)

Well I pretty much gave you the buzz report already, so here's the official paperwork :P and some pictures to go with it. Hopefully I'll squeeze some good pictures out of this bud before I smoke it all, because it truly is beautiful, and I don't feel like the pictures convey that...anyways, here they are. soil-grown I believe.

PB110010
PC050018
bigherb

bigherb

Farmer
lov that report

sounds n looks similar to my noreaster nevs pheno

glad you got to experience this gem

1luvbigherb

markscastle

markscastle

Well-Known Farmer
Neville`s Haze is about the closest thing I`ve smoked to the Haze Brother`s Haze I`ve grown. Have yet to grow it but when I do get the chance I`d love to do a side by side grow.

S

Snafu

never smoked the neville's haze but i have heard great hings about it and thanks for the report :)

bigherb

bigherb

Farmer
Neville`s Haze is about the closest thing I`ve smoked to the Haze Brother`s Haze I`ve grown

that my friend is a classic line

aswell as a great piece of info for the younger community

thanks for sharing your experience

it makes me smile to read that becaz IME it took one blunt to realize neville haze is true haze and the closest thing ive smoked to NYC HAZE

1luvbigherb

C

COCannabis

Glad to hear this from the more experienced tokers as well. I've never had the pleasure of smoking pure or original haze. But Neville's is my favorite haze as of now no questions asked

meangreenmartian

meangreenmartian

I remember smuggling some nevilles from the dam to paris on the train a good five years ago, I tripped harder on it then any other bud I have ever smoked. Such a sweet woody, fruity profile as well. Nice report

true grit

true grit

Still have yet to smoke some dank Nev's but reports like this always get my ass wondering!!! Nice report broseph!

Green81

Green81

Premium Member
Supporter
Great report and "adventure" :)

G81

PankFlamingoMon

PankFlamingoMon

When you popped the jar on that nevilles it just engulfed your entire face in haze. I can't even begin to explain the soppyness of haze that hailed from that jar. Small dense nugs of pure euphoric nevilles. I will have to do her again soon :)

S

SweedSeed

THC Farmer Smoke Report

INFO
Tester Name : COCannabis
Strain : Neville's Haze grown by PankFlamingoMon
Method Smoked : bowl

APPEARANCE

(insert photo here where possible)

SMELL

Dominant smell of bud : sweet, piney, astringent haze
Associated smells of bud :

TASTE

Dominant flavour : piney skunky hazey sandalwood
Associated flavours :

Harsh/smoothness : (1-10, 1 being extremely harsh and 10 being extremely smooth)
- cough factor? : yes/no very very smooth, probably a 9

BUZZ

Profile : Percentage of head to body 90/10 when you do a bunch, probably even moreso in the head when only a hit or two is taken
Potency : 9.4
Duration : a few hours for sure
Use : Daytime/Bedtime daytime, but I smoked this before bed and didn't have too many issues falling asleep
Munchies? : yes/no yes, more when you do more
-----------------------------------------------------

CHEMICAL ASTRINGENT
turpentine () something else i can't quite place here...
metallic (x)
ammonia () - urine () - vinegar ()
bleach ()
lotions () - plastics () - glues ()

SWEET
fruity () - berry () - black/blue/raspberry () - citrus () - orange () - lemon () - lime () - apple () - mango () - grape () - cherry () - tutti frutti ()

floral () - perfume () - blossom ()
minty () - methol () - spearmint () - peppermint ()

SPICY
woody () - incense () - hardwood () - sage () - juniper () - cedar (x) - pine (x) - sandalwood (x)
basil () - garlic () - dill () - clove () - parsley () - pepper ()
tobacco () - chocolate ()

MUSKY
earthy () - loam () - dirt () - musty () - dusty () - dry ()
animal () - bird () - rodent () - gamey () - skunky (x)
botanical () - hay () - autumn leaves () - trees (x)

Well I pretty much gave you the buzz report already, so here's the official paperwork :p and some pictures to go with it. Hopefully I'll squeeze some good pictures out of this bud before I smoke it all, because it truly is beautiful, and I don't feel like the pictures convey that...anyways, here they are. soil-grown I believe.
Verry potent stuff i grow it back in '08 and till now its one of the strongest shits i have ever smoked :)

Welshwizzard

Welshwizzard

Great opening post and smoke report.

I said on another thread that Nevilles Haze is my Kryptonite. I cant even finish half a doob. So head high its borderline whitey within a few tokes.

No other hazes have this effect. I think I'd appreciate it more after a good cure. Might get some going just to fuck myself up completely.

hammerhead

hammerhead

Old Farmer
Supporter
I have a friend of mine(dr.p) that has mad a strain that consists of

The Original OG(from the 80"s) x Mango haze.. This is suppose to be one of those over the top Super elites. The Mango Haze was recommended by Neville to use in the cross...

I have 3 of these in flower now I will post some pics when she is ready for her photo shoot . There is also another one that has Headband( daywreaker cut) in her. This one would be

Original OG x Mango Haze x Headband

Im looking forward to testing these.

Top Bottom