Nevil's Gofundme Account

• Thread starter zeke
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
agseedco

agseedco

My article on Nevil and the man behind who really turned him in.

https://growmag.com/growmag_feature/legacy-of-a-legend/

I believe that Nevil may have passed away without knowing who really betrayed him or who turned him in.

I only receive these court documents because I was arguing with somebody on Instagram about Watson being DEA and being who turned in Nevil. The gentleman I was arguing with looked up Nevil's case on pacer.gov, and messaged me back telling me that I was correct, that Watson had nothing to do with Nevil's case, that he was turned in by this guy named Anthony Ray Cogo.

Attached are all the documents I received as well as photos that Anthony Ray Cogo was posting on Facebook in a thread I saw.

It pretty clear that Anthony Ray Cogo was the catalyst for Operation Green Merchant, as in June 1989, when he got busted, he turned over all of the addresses to the people that he had sent 11,000 packages of seeds to for Nevil, even though Nevil told him to destroy the names and addresses, Cogo kept them, obviously intending to doublecross Nevil.

Anthony ray Cogo Snitch
Neville
Basement cannabis castle
Basement nevilles 2
Basement nevilles
Cannabis Castle
Nevilles house front
Last edited:
T

twojoints

Director Cannabis Science inc
Pres European division Endocan Corp

worked for Law Enforcement as well as for the Dutch Gov

he also helped Nevil shut down Sam's Hortifarm BV
when Nevil hired him to look into Sam and found he was an "American Spook"
Supposedly Sam came to Nevil and asked to give all the lineage of seeds sold to Aus so the gov can Genetic trace plants and if he did in turn the Aus gov will go easy on him
so he turned to Lap and Lap got Sam shut down
what is the point of Mario Lap and your conspiracy

all of them have worked for the GOV
the World GOV are the largest import/exporters of elicit drugs and Cannabis in the world

just look into
"American Soldiers stand guard in Poppy Fields Afghanistan"
who cares who is bad or good anymore

does it even matter
All of these characters were working together and the majority of the story's in magazines and the internet are for public consumption. Court document show that Nevil wasn't responsible for the seed bank. Nevil didn't escape from Australia either, he went to Thailand according to the prosecutor even after both passports were confiscated. The IRT affair in the Netherlands at the time allowed police and the judiciary to do things that were against a USA and Netherlands treaty...And NO ONE gets off extradition after a grand jury grants a indictment. by the way steve hagar. bram frank. peter gorman and ed rosenthal were in front of the grand jury .The point is when governments run operations such as creating the indoor industry it is very hard to discover the truth. and what you get is forums trying to figure it out.

Last edited:
T

twojoints

My article on Nevil and the man behind who really turned him in.

https://growmag.com/growmag_feature/legacy-of-a-legend/

I believe that Nevil may have passed away without knowing who really betrayed him or who turned him in.

I only receive these court documents because I was arguing with somebody on Instagram about Watson being DEA and being who turned in Nevil. The gentleman I was arguing with looked up Nevil's case on pacer.gov, and messaged me back telling me that I was correct, that Watson had nothing to do with Nevil's case, that he was turned in by this guy named Anthony Ray Cogo.

Attached are all the documents I received as well as photos that Anthony Ray Cogo was posting on Facebook in a thread I saw.

It pretty clear that Anthony Ray Cogo was the catalyst for Operation Green Merchant, as in June 1989, when he got busted, he turned over all of the addresses to the people that he had sent 11,000 packages of seeds to for Nevil, even though Nevil told him to destroy the names and addresses, Cogo kept them, obviously intending to doublecross Nevil.
i actually read all the court documents your story is complete bunk.

Top Bottom