New 2017 Drop ... Bubba Kush & Purple Urkle Feminized Hybrids

• Thread starter Nspecta
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Nspecta

Nspecta

Breeder
Sorry for being missing in action lately...the forums have taken a back seat lately and I apologize for not being around to answer questions. I will try to log in here on a weekly basis to answer questions and share some pics. This drop is full of some of my favorites, some rarities, and some hybrids that are almost completely sold out.

Bubba Kush hybrids
Black Bubba...The Black x Bubba Kush
Bubbas Bad Bitch...Irene Kush x Bubba Kush
Bubba Kush S1...Bubba Kush x Bubba Kush
Burkle 2.0...Purple Urkle x Bubba Kush
Three Queens...WhiteFire #43 x Bubba Kush

Purple Urkle hybrids
Branded Purple...Chemdog #4 x Purple Urkle
Old Family Purple...Triangle Kush x Purple Urkle
Purple Urkle S1...Purple Urkle x Purple Urkle
Sour Urkle...Sour Diesel x Purple Urkle
The Purple D...Chemdog D x Purple Urkle
Underdog Urkle...Loompa's Headband x Purple Urkle

Any questions feel free to ask in this thread...I'll try to add some pictures soon too.

And as always...folks can always contact me @csi_humboldt on Instagram

DemonTrich

DemonTrich

Reg or fem?

What's the ticket for
1 pack of thw Bubba kush s1
And 1 pack of the sour urkle?

Thanks

Last edited:
logic

logic

Administrator
Staff
Hey Nspecta welcome back everyone has missed you! hope you can find more time to post on the forums :party1:

bigherb

bigherb

Farmer
I'm very curious, What is The black lineage ?

Great to see you posting Nspecta

1luvbigherb

bigherb

bigherb

Farmer
Nspecta

Speaking of rarities, How about that Hashplant . I've seen two crosses at another retailer. If these are genuine I really really hope you drop them at the farm

1luvbigherb

Nspecta

Nspecta

Breeder
I'm very curious, What is The black lineage?
Speaking of rarities, How about that Hashplant

The Black is a very Bubbaesque hybrid that was sourced out in the hills round Hyampom in Trinity county. It blends well with Bubba...not really 100% on its heredity.

The Hashplant hybrids I sell are fairly unique...the Hash Plant mother plant is a fairly early (60 days in or October 1st out) decent yielder with a unique smell. It originally came from up in Washington back in the day.

bigherb

bigherb

Farmer
Greatly appreciated the response and details

Soo it's official the Hp hybrids are being sold . Very excited, again can you please drop some here at the farm

I'd love to hear more about taste and effects of Hashplant. I'd love to aquire Hpx bubba , sounds like a Affie heavy hitter I'd imagine soo dark tasting Funk

Much respect

1luvbigherb

B

bobbyg

What would be your seed pick for a first time indoor. (Many year outdoor) Is the Bubba Kush temperamental?

Nspecta

Nspecta

Breeder
What would be your seed pick for a first time indoor. (Many year outdoor) Is the Bubba Kush temperamental?

@bobbyg Bubba Kush is one of my favorite Indica dominant plants...for me the S1's were solid and stable. I also did very well with the Three Queens indoors.

My personal favorites lately have been the Urkle/OG hybrids...like Old Family Purple & Underdog Urkle. Although the Irene Kush & Three Queens both have amazing phenos as well.

ape

ape

Hey Nspecta,
Sorry but I've been off of the forums for years and want to get some of you new drop. Where exactly do I go? (stupid question???)

GratefulGrow

GratefulGrow

@bobbyg Bubba Kush is one of my favorite Indica dominant plants...for me the S1's were solid and stable. I also did very well with the Three Queens indoors.

My personal favorites lately have been the Urkle/OG hybrids...like Old Family Purple & Underdog Urkle. Although the Irene Kush & Three Queens both have amazing phenos as well.

Just flipped 4 Mendo Purple Urkles to flower a week ago. What kind of stretch should I expect after the first week? I would like to try growing Urkle's Girl or Bubba's Girl next, which one would you suggest for growing in a scrog?
Photo on 3 26 17 at 356 AM

Straits

Straits

hey Nspecta, where is the mendo-crosses.......@, like Greasy Grapes, Black D..... and when we're at them urkles, where's the Violet Flame - Wifi 43 x Purple Urkle .........just asking.

Last edited:
william76

william76

Iv only ran a few of the bubbas so far(real nice fire!),but u cant go wrong with any the inspectas gear by all accounts,i will be tryn more soon!,76

Top Bottom