(New!) 2x2 Jack Herer photo grow

• Thread starter GrowTG
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
GrowTG

GrowTG

Hello! Wanted to start a grow diary here after lurking for a bit. This is my first grow. Been spending countless hours listening to Podcasts, YouTube vids, forums, etc.. Hoping for a good1st grow here :)

SF 2x2 tent
(2) Jack Herer
SF1000-D
65% RH
75°F - 80°F
Coco Coir w/ perlite. Rinsed the hell out of the Coco, but didn't buffer.

Week 1 of seedling was just using RO water and cal-mag PH to 5.8

Switched to Sensi Grow A&B on day 11 @ 200 PPM and ph to 5.8. Watering in the morning and afternoon until runoff.

One seems to be looking fine and the other just isn't picking up. I was thinking about grabbing some B-52 in hopes of root support. I also have Sensizym on the way.

Any input is much appreciated!

New 2x2 jack herer photo grow

New 2x2 jack herer photo grow 2

New 2x2 jack herer photo grow 3

The tent was open for a bit, which is why the RH seems low below:

Last edited:
SweetLeafGrow

SweetLeafGrow

Looking good. I'm not a coco grower but there are a lot here that will be able to help with coco.

Not a fan of AN nutrients here but some have good luck with it. Hope you are one of the latter.

RootsRuler

RootsRuler

Looks good so far. As far as your sprout not responding like the others, sometimes it takes a second for your plant to take off but once it finds it's happy place it will reward you handsomely!!!!

The only suggestion I would make is to monitor your soil PH once they get bigger. I don't have a lot of experience with coco. I've done maybe 15 or 20 coco runs. The grows I've done with pure coco and perlite I noticed a tendency for coco to go acidic so you'll want to monitor it so that it doesn't dip down too low and create nutrient lockout. Coco also tends to be deficient in calcium and magnesium so make sure you give them what they need at feed time.

It's not crucial now but as you get into veg you're going to wwant to try and stay on top of that. I would also check runoff for PH to make sure your soil isn't changing the PH of your solution outside the range you want it. If it is then you know you need to check soil PH to adjust your feed PH accordingly.

Also, that Jack Herer is going to stretch since she/he is sativa dominant. Be mindful of how tall you grow it and pay attention to light height. If your light is too high you'll just add to the stretch tendencies of the plant.

Last edited:
GrowTG

GrowTG

Looks good so far. As far as your sprout not responding like the others, sometimes it takes a second for your plant to take off but once it finds it's happy place it will reward you handsomely!!!!

The only suggestion I would make is to monitor your soil PH once they get bigger. I don't have a lot of experience with coco. I've done maybe 15 or 20 coco runs. The grows I've done with pure coco and perlite I noticed a tendency for coco to go acidic so you'll want to monitor it so that it doesn't dip down too low and create nutrient lockout. Coco also tends to be deficient in calcium and magnesium so make sure you give them what they need at feed time.

It's not crucial now but as you get into veg you're going to wwant to try and stay on top of that. I would also check runoff for PH to make sure your soil isn't changing the PH of your solution outside the range you want it. If it is then you know you need to check soil PH to adjust your feed PH accordingly.

Also, that Jack Herer is going to stretch since she/he is sativa dominant. Be mindful of how tall you grow it and pay attention to light height. If your light is too high you'll just add to the stretch tendencies of the plant.
Thanks man! I appreciate the input. I'm going to keep an eye on the runoff to be sure I'm not going to choke them out. The little one is starting to look like it's coming around.

Top Bottom