New 6k Room

• Thread starter mclovin707
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
mclovin707

mclovin707

Hey all,
This is my second run in my new room. First run was pretty rough due to heat issues.

Just looking for feed back on any improvements that can be made. I have upgraded my Ac and got the temps back in optimal range.

Did have a bit of a shock issue at transplant I believe due to soil not saturated. But they seem to have bounced back and are thriving.

Hoping to get at least 2lb per light this run.

Real GSC strain
6k hps
3 ton mini split
environmental controller
1800ppm co2
76 degrees at canopy day
72 degrees night
mjr soil
Botanicare nutes

Any input is appreciated.

New 6k room
New 6k room 2
J

jinxjj

Why no higher than 76*? I thought you could run into the low 80s when using c02?

I keep my room around 77-80 with no c02 and my pants seem to love it. Lookin good keep it up!

sensicloud

sensicloud

^You got it bro..co2 absorption via stomata goes up with temp & humidity^
Awesome clean setup by the way!

mclovin707

mclovin707

I was running at about 82 @ the canopy but they seem happier at lower temps. Not sure if it's strain related. I'll update in a couple weeks.

J

jinxjj

I was running at about 82 @ the canopy but they seem happier at lower temps. Not sure if it's strain related. I'll update in a couple weeks.
My friend is running into similar issues. His indica strains love the heat but his sativas like it cooler so it's a tough game trying to find a balance when trying to grow multiple different strains at once.

DemonTrich

DemonTrich

nice room and nice temps you got for a 6k room. what kind of hoods are you running mag/raptor/bk?

sonoragold

sonoragold

Very nice,,.looking really good,,,my only input would be to run something else other then cookies...I ran cookies my first time,,,did OK,,,but finding the Og strains yield much better...only my opinion though...I run my rooms a lot cooler..68..solves a lot of issues...but really,,,you nailed it...

Top Bottom