New 900w Led

• Thread starter Diane11
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Diane11

Diane11

Hey guys!! So I'm super happy because I just went from HPS to LED in my flower room! (Well, and veg room) And I am SUPER PLEASED!! Here are some pics of what it's looking like...one is in week 4, the other week 2. Both are Hawaiian Snow.... Island sweet Skunk x ATF & Kali Kush pics to come... they're in veg.... Enjoí! :love2:
P.s. Sorry for the shaky pics.... I either need a clonopin or a dab... or both! :)

New 900w led
New 900w led 2
New 900w led 3
New 900w led 4
New 900w led 5
New 900w led 6
New 900w led 7
New 900w led 8
New 900w led 9
New 900w led 10
New 900w led 11
New 900w led 12
New 900w led 13
New 900w led 14
New 900w led 15
New 900w led 16
New 900w led 17
New 900w led 18
Smerb

Smerb

Hey guys!! So I'm super happy because I just went from HPS to LED in my flower room! (Well, and veg room) And I am SUPER PLEASED!! Here are some pics of what it's looking like...one is in week 4, the other week 2. Both are Hawaiian Snow.... Island sweet Skunk x ATF & Kali Kush pics to come... they're in veg.... Enjoí! :love2:
P.s. Sorry for the shaky pics.... I either need a clonopin or a dab... or both! :)
Can you change the spectrum on your lights? Just wonderin. Them some healthy nugs!! Nice structure, should be some thick nugget. Thumbs up

Diane11

Diane11

Can you change the spectrum on your lights? Just wonderin. Them some healthy nugs!! Nice structure, should be some thick nugget. Thumbs up
Hi @Smerb! yes I can change the lights. I can use only blue, only red, or full spectrum, (which I'm using in flower). I tried to take a couple different pics under the different specs lol. Well thank you very much for the props:) I appreciate it!!

Smerb

Smerb

Hi @Smerb! yes I can change the lights. I can use only blue, only red, or full spectrum, (which I'm using in flower). I tried to take a couple different pics under the different specs lol. Well thank you very much for the props:) I appreciate it!!
Well that's good to know. I've seen some lush gardens that go spring spectrum all the way to a harvest spectrum. Straight sun like... sorta.
LED are going full storm!

Diane11

Diane11

Well that's good to know. I've seen some lush gardens that go spring spectrum all the way to a harvest spectrum. Straight sun like... sorta.
LED are going full storm!
I heard that!!! I feel like I made a great decision going led as I've already saved on the light bill! :) And GOSH was that HPS hot!!!! Thanks @Smerb :party1:

Smerb

Smerb

I heard that!!! I feel like I made a great decision going led as I've already saved on the light bill! :) And GOSH was that HPS hot!!!! Thanks @Smerb :party1:
Welcome farmer! Can I ask how much your bill is? I use the Agrobrite T5. Only for vegging. I don't flower indoor at the moment. My bill is 150$ maybe lower or higher. I did put the window a/c in. Not sure on my bill yet. Your harvest will be pretty.

Diane11

Diane11

Nice looking plants D, nice light also, good luck your off to a great start.
Hi @Dan789 :) thank you so much!! I'm so glad I went led... after so much thought lol. I feel like I wasn't even growing yet for the first year lol! Now I feel like I'm growing!!! Lol ... that light was the best decision I've made yet! Hahaha.... thank u thank u!!!!
Nice looking plants D, nice light also, good luck your off to a great start.

Diane11

Diane11

Welcome farmer! Can I ask how much your bill is? I use the Agrobrite T5. Only for vegging. I don't flower indoor at the moment. My bill is 150$ maybe lower or higher. I did put the window a/c in. Not sure on my bill yet. Your harvest will be pretty.
Thank you:) I actually use T5's as well and a smaller led combined in my veg room. Umm, well I have 3 boys who game all night, summer or not, and our bill is always a lot anyway hahaha...!!, but it's gone down to about $250ish/month last bill, but then again, that was my first bill with the leds... so hopefully next month will be even better... AND.... I was even able to eliminate lots of ducting and loud fans because it really doesn't give off too much heat. Don't get me wrong.. I still have my fans, outtake, etc., but not as much! :D

Dunge

Dunge

Good for you Diane11, but...

I too shared your enthusiasm, and saw nice bud growth.
Then they just didn't get big enough to be worth the reduced e- costs.
Reduced my wattage by 40% and reduced my yield by 50%.
They were the cheapest COB lamps I could find, but still disappointed.

Hope it works for you. Very much looking forward to your harvest results.

How much HPS wattage did you replace with how much LED?

Diane11

Diane11

Good for you Diane11, but...

I too shared your enthusiasm, and saw nice bud growth.
Then they just didn't get big enough to be worth the reduced e- costs.
Reduced my wattage by 40% and reduced my yield by 50%.
They were the cheapest COB lamps I could find, but still disappointed.

Hope it works for you. Very much looking forward to your harvest results.

How much HPS wattage did you replace with how much LED?
Oh wow, I'm sorry about your experience...so what did you end up doing?? I hope my plants continue on their path... I'm pretty happy so far :) I went from a 600 w HPS to a 900 w Led. I appreciate your interest in my harvest:) wish we could toke up! Lol... I'll be sure to post pics! Thanks!

Dunge

Dunge

Oh wow, I'm sorry about your experience...so what did you end up doing?? I hope my plants continue on their path... I'm pretty happy so far :) I went from a 600 w HPS to a 900 w Led. I appreciate your interest in my harvest:) wish we could toke up! Lol... I'll be sure to post pics! Thanks!
You did it the right way.
Use LEDs to maximize the light, and still keep the temps down.
I think I just went below some productivity threshold for my plants that worked against me.
The bud was all tasty and strong, just not much of it.

Looking forward to following your thread.

PS Is that 900W Led true draw or marketing numbers?

Diane11

Diane11

I think I just went below some productivity threshold for my plants that worked against me.

It's marketing, but it draws about 700w or something and I wasn't honestly too mad about that. Thinking of side lighting but we'll see... my tent isn't that big lol! I think if all goes well this grow, I should be able to throw a trellis up in there and sit pretty for a while.... I hope! :) thanks again!!

Diane11

Diane11

It's marketing, but it draws about 700w or something and I wasn't honestly too mad about that. Thinking of side lighting but we'll see... my tent isn't that big lol! I think if all goes well this grow, I should be able to throw a trellis up in there and sit pretty for a while.... I hope! :) thanks again!!
I have to correct myself... I was thinking of the 1200 w one that I also wanted. I'm not sure exactly on this one but it IS less than what I said... just had to clarify:) but so far, so good, so like I said.... I guess we'll just have to wait and see. :eyepiece: Good point thoe, I would like to see it more true to advertise. Ha!

Latest posts

Top Bottom