New a little about me.

• Thread starter Haggardass
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Haggardass

Haggardass

Hey guys just giving an intro I'm over here from grasscity I've posted 8 or 10 questions over there this season Anna haven't gotten a bit of help posted one yesterday got up today 50 views and nothing so I left there its just not the same as it was when I joined two yrs ago I learned everything from them but its word out I guess. Oh well time for something new lol anyways I've been growing going on three yrs now, this is my first outdoor season so far so good I have 4 kaya golds one white widow and 10 onyx hoping everything stays good in used to checking my plants all dat everyday and now I only see them once a week, kinda hard to get used to lol.anyway I'll be around asking questions and answering I'm no pro but I can grow good plants lol thx guys.

Haggardass

Haggardass

thx a million i look forward to helping and being helped

vaporedout

vaporedout

hey haggardass, get some pics goin.. thatll increase responses. good luck this year!

Haggardass

Haggardass

I'm gonna snap some when I go back out to my plots for my weekly watering I have a video but its geo tagged so no dice there.

nebulius

nebulius

welcome to the farm.
good thing here is photos that you upload are protected so if there is any metadata people can't see it.

Chobble

Chobble

Welcome to the farm :D

May the outdoors steal your heart like it did me, Those are some awesome strains though, I've never heard of onyx, mind posting some pictures and info about it?

Chobble

Haggardass

Haggardass

thats the website for them man i bought them from attitude ten seeds 80 bucks then i bred the best male and female and got about 300 seeds it was an awesome plant tbh i was impressed with it gonna see how they do outdoors this time im gonna drop them into 2x2 holes and see what happens. the kaya gold are about 3 foot tall but i havent been there in a week im excited to see them lol

Haggardass

Haggardass

and ill throw pics up when i go out my onyx are just seedlings right now

Latest posts

Top Bottom