• Start date
  • Tagged users None
logic

logic

Administrator
Staff
Has anyone watche the new Adam Sandler movie yet

You Don't Mess With The Zohan

I watched this last night and this has to be the funniest movie i have seen all year!! i recommend this movie to everyone

[youtube]http://youtube.com/watch?v=jmMXk0bA8gk[/youtube]

T

theherbalizor

Premium Member
Supporter
Get the R5 also did we? LOL. THats tonights movie for me. Last night I watched Felon. Very good film!

T

theherbalizor

Premium Member
Supporter
R5 is the Russian DVD release. They come out about 2-3 weeks after the Cinema release.

Idea is that by release the official DVD early in russia then they cut down on piracy. RIGHT!!!!!

All that happens is the R5 video is ripped then sync'd to a Line Audio from a projection room or alike. So perfect video and english language. Yes not as good as a straight DVD rip (proper) but still very good non the less.

Some of the worse R5's take their audio direct from cimema camera - so very noisy and shit. But these are rare.

Felon is probably one of my Fav Val Kilmer films to have watched in a long time. Stephen Dorf is a wicked actor. (Yeah would hate to of been his character). Best film for Dorf was The Power Of One. And Blade of course.

A must movie is The Wackness. Ben Kingsly is so Good!!! He is also pretty funny in the Love Guru. All available on R5 download

logic

logic

Administrator
Staff
lol i was joking with the whats an r5 comment lol

but thanks for filling in the other ppl who didnt know ;)

Love guru was ok.....the whackness well i hated that thought it was shite movie that went no where

The new ep of weeds this morning was amazing!!!

chuckz

chuckz

I love Weeds, but only just found out about the new series last week, so have only dl'd a couple of eps so far, and only watched one of them...

...too busy on Big Brother at the moment :wacko:

logic

logic

Administrator
Staff
So how was the zohan film herbalizor ?

Top Bottom