New additions to a collector's set

• Thread starter Beasters X Haze
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
B

Beasters X Haze

Worm and I collabed on a nasty tube set a while back (last three tube pics) The collector had us make whatever we wanted out of the remaining prep work and he would buy it.. this is what we came up with..

Dsc 0005 copy
Dsc 0006 copy
Dsc 0009 copy
Dsc 0011 copy
Dsc 0016 copy
Dsc 0018 copy
Dsc 0026 copy
Dsc 0043 copy
Dsc 0048 copy
Dsc 0056 copy
Dsc 0068 copy
Dsc 0089 copy
Dsc 0095 copy
Dsc 0110 copy
Wormag
Wormag 30
Wormag 11
S

Swerve

skills man pure and utter skillz.. shit looks amazing if you ask me

H

haze89

Yo where would someone be able to request some custom glass man? thats some IMPRESSIVE work man. Good job.

R

Radio_Dread

very nice work there, would love to pack one up sometime.

A

adam

very nice work! hope im not out of line asking how much do these go for?im looking for something similiar and would consider buying from you if its with in my budget

Wormag
true grit

true grit

Very very nice bro....and nice to see you are in the CO too!! Is all your work custom or do you sell at shops, or your own spot, etc?

B

BudBlazer

Yea whats your price range like? Im always looking for new glass and would love to buy something from a member here and a fellow CO'an

heavydutykevork

heavydutykevork

Premium Member
Supporter
517... hustlin,..hustlin,...everyday we hustle!

H

haze89

Cant wait to get things rollin on a nice bub. This dude's glass is top notch man.

K

KING_KONG_KOLAS

Can you pm or e-mail me some prices. Im very interested. I just picked up some
custom work done by Cowboy. Im a fien when it comes to sick glass!!

B

BlindCripple

Premium Member
Supporter
yea Adam is my favorite glassblower. His marbles are really awesome too!!! Proud to rep his stuff. I'll have to post some pics. I have several of his pipes and if you want to get your hands on something really nice you've found the right guy. His prices are more than fair but his stuff is in high demand. I ordered another sherlock from him about a month ago and i probably won't get it for another month or so.

heavydutykevork

heavydutykevork

Premium Member
Supporter
haha yeah Blind A is super busy mad props takes alittle time but we both know his shit comes out sick a true artist of his craft!!now back to hustlin...Peace HDK

Top Bottom