New amateur massive problems....help

• Thread starter ST555
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
S

ST555

Morning Guys,

Paulus here hope your all doing good, first time grower here.

Wanted to start growing mainly for CBD purposes. Got a few different seeds and a free Northern Lights. All seemed fine until a while back. The leaves started turning yellow and just before flower had a massive Spider Mite infestation but strangely no webs. Tried to kill off with Neem Oil but to no avail. Now they seem perished as you can see from the pics. They have been outside most of the year and watered occasionally with outside tap and rain. Would hate to lose all this especially after a while year. Can anybody help at all with advice to be able to bring them back

Cheers guys

New amateur massive problemshelp
New amateur massive problemshelp 2
New amateur massive problemshelp 3
New amateur massive problemshelp 4
New amateur massive problemshelp 5
M

MasterCookie

Hey I think the mites were a secondary problem.. it's seems like you plant rots may be waterlogged and you may have gotten root rot. Your stems on your plants seems too yellow. Normally it's brighter green or more wood bark like especially in flowering. This tells me that majority of your roots may have rot and your plants are trying to regrow roots to feed your buds.
Hence that y your plants leaves are yellowing. Plant is redirecting nutes from the leaves to your buds.

M

MasterCookie

Mold on the stem van also be a problem. Part of my tree was yellow and the rest was very green.. on further inspection I say the main stem for those branches had gotten mold.. I just chopped it.. and replaced it.

20221109 111259
J

Jojo420

Having hope is about all you got. Those plants are toast. I suggest reevaluating your expectations so you don't stress out and get disappointed.

The dead stalks tell us there is a fungal disfunction in the roots .
Use search function
I suggest searching for pithium , root rot and other fungal issues.

I also suggest pruning all dead or brown material off the living plant and put it far away from your garden
If you cannot throw it away , burn it.
My advice is also to just can the whole project because smoking buds with spider mites is no Bueno.
Just bite the bullet , clear the garden
Start over immediately with new sterile medium and healthy seeds not clones next time since clones are vectors of bugs and diseases.

Good luck hope it goes better next time :)

Latest posts

Top Bottom