New and Improved

• Thread starter DO IT
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
HG23

HG23

Looks wonderful man, thanks for the pics. I'm subbed and excited to see more progress.

DO IT

DO IT

Thanks, BTW what's that fire in your avatar??? That looks like it's right up my alley. ;)

HG23

HG23

I believe they are Master Kush, whichever cut was floating around Humboldt a couple years ago. Fire indeed! I'm not familiar with the SR71, excited to see how it turns out. The metal fab on your structure is really cool as well, haven't seen too much of that around my way.

DO IT

DO IT

Yeah it last longer than wood and doesn't burn quiet as well. Bugs don't like it as much either. ;)

stonestacker

stonestacker

Plus the metal is straighter. I used to call carpenters wood butchers, now they're just glorified tin knockers. That get payed to screw all day.

Wats up with the build? 30 days is up! The anticipation is killing me. HaHa.

Killer build. Looks like you know a little about building.

delae632

delae632

IG @delae_632
Supporter
Nice set up DO IT. Looking forward to watching this unfold.

Would you mind explaining your irrigation system a bit? Is it detailed in another thread I should look at?

Thanks

D

stonestacker

stonestacker

Looks good. so this is above the veg room what's above the power box? and are you running a continuous feed? Looking at all that runoff.

Billyboat

Billyboat

Are you still running the powerbox ballasts and the de bulbs?

DO IT

DO IT

Looks good. so this is above the veg room what's above the power box? and are you running a continuous feed? Looking at all that runoff.

That's a 300a contactor. I feed twice a day in veg 15min each and once a day in bloom 15min also.

Offdarips

Offdarips

That's a 300a contactor. I feed twice a day in veg 15min each and once a day in bloom 15min also.

Do you start watering from day 1 of veg twice a day 15 mins or do you wait a couple weeks for roots to establish. Trees look lush, what ya using for nutes during veg & bloom?

Offdarips

Offdarips

What type of medium are you using? I've been using canna coco cut with 30% perlite in 5 gallon pots. When I start watering the fresh clones every day they seem to be over watered. Have you had any issues over watering? I run my room at 85F 70% RH at the canopy. Are using Ro & cal mag or tap water?

Thanks

DO IT

DO IT

Please don't be offended but canna is one of the worst coco's available on the market. Just think you are buying a product that out of the bag you have to amend or try and fix the drainage. I use basement mix and will not buy another medium until I find a better draining medium.

Top Bottom