New and likin' what I see

• Thread starter pilot error
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
P

pilot error

Hey all, been here about a week checkin the farm out and I have to say I like what I've seen here so far. The membership seems laid back and helpful and kudos to Admin and Mods for the work they put in to keep it that way.

Ok now to me, which ain't much. I'm a med user living in a nonmed state. I have a couple of grows under my belt but still have lots of questions to improve things. I grow in soil using organics, vegging under 600w halide and flowering under a 1000w sodium. Attached are a few pics of my last grow.

Well hope to settle in here and lookin forward to getting to know you all. Stay safe, Stay high.

Garden 2jpg
Garden 1jpg
Garden 3jpg
H

hererisssh

Premium Member
Supporter
Nice garden pilot error, welcome to the farm :hi

S

ScrogaholiC

welcome to the farm pilot, nice work ... keep it organic :heart

D

doctord

you are going to love it here pilot! nice garden you got what strain is it? doctord

R

rezz

Nice looking garden mate, whats the strain? and welcome to the garden, you'll like it here. =]

P

pilot error

Thx for the welcome all.

The strain was a NL9 x Moloki Frost. Easy to grow and hearty as hell, took a lickin' and still kept kickin'. I abused those poor things putting them thru a move, getting dumped several times, and numerous other things. I think they held up rather well and was a fair smoke for what they went through.

B

Bio Kid

hello pilot and it seems you are right on about the admins, mods, and peeps around here...this place is swell:character0103:...lol

Top Bottom