New and Looking to Learn/Develop my Cultivation Skills and Make New Connections

• Thread starter Andromeda10k
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
A

Andromeda10k

A bit about me.
- Currently working a small indoor SOG grow (10) plants.
- Was in the Air Force for one contract.
- I am currently applying to Baylor for a Botany Degree.
- Currently writing up a business plan for a cultivation facility in Colorado.

Thanks for reading! PMs are open and I look forward to learning and connecting with everyone here.

Perrin6363

Perrin6363

I started growing early 2022. I was interested in organic growing. I first found the cannabis cultivation and Science Podcast from Kis Organics. A few of the books I've read which helped me understand a lot are The Intelligent Gardener by Steve Solomon, The Ideal Soil from Wise Publications, and Chemicals, Humus, and the Soil by Donald Hopkins. I had never grown anything before and these books helped me understand all the different nutrients and what they do for the plant. There is an ideal ratio of all the cations and anions in a soil. When you've got that ideal ratio your soil will be a pH of 6.4. Feel free to PM if you've got questions

Choppr

Choppr

A bit about me.
- Currently working a small indoor SOG grow (10) plants.
- Was in the Air Force for one contract.
- I am currently applying to Baylor for a Botany Degree.
- Currently writing up a business plan for a cultivation facility in Colorado.

Thanks for reading! PMs are open and I look forward to learning and connecting with everyone here.
Excellent! You'll be giving 'US' advice soon, Welcome and Thanks for Your Service. I would say Baylor is a better gig than the 'us military' during these dark times...back to the earth my'dude, all we ever needed as a species comes from the soil, from the Mother. I grew in soil for many years, I grow in Hydro the last 12 years or more, any questions just ask.
Right On!

A

Andromeda10k

I started growing early 2022. I was interested in organic growing. I first found the cannabis cultivation and Science Podcast from Kis Organics. A few of the books I've read which helped me understand a lot are The Intelligent Gardener by Steve Solomon, The Ideal Soil from Wise Publications, and Chemicals, Humus, and the Soil by Donald Hopkins. I had never grown anything before and these books helped me understand all the different nutrients and what they do for the plant. There is an ideal ratio of all the cations and anions in a soil. When you've got that ideal ratio your soil will be a pH of 6.4. Feel free to PM if you've got questions
My grow right now is very.... "Use what i had in the shed" right now! I look forward too when I can post some good media of the grow. I appreciate the references to some literature, I'll be happy to look them up.

A

Andromeda10k

Excellent! You'll be giving 'US' advice soon, Welcome and Thanks for Your Service. I would say Baylor is a better gig than the 'us military' during these dark times...back to the earth my'dude, all we ever needed as a species comes from the soil, from the Mother. I grew in soil for many years, I grow in Hydro the last 12 years or more, any questions just ask.
Right On!
Absolutely! I've protected the place now it's my turn to give back to the Earth that birthed me.

GoldenDragondnw

GoldenDragondnw

Supporter
Welcome and happy growing! Hahaha air force. Well it's something ig. 😆 jk yall save our asses out the sky. 😃 thank you for your service. There's all kinds of useful info here. Look forward to seeing your grows! 🐉

Top Bottom