New and loving this place

• Thread starter Dakine
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
D

Dakine

I dont fully understand all the features of this place but I am in love great spot gold mine of knowledge great job running this. I just became a legal medical patient here in Maine and now am finally happy to be free (after a visit from the dea November 16th) had nothing at my house lucky me... Anyways been secretly reading for weeks thank for all the info will post pics of scrog under 2 600 hps loving results thanks again peace:banana1sv6:

soserthc1

soserthc1

welcome

I dont fully understand all the features of this place but I am in love great spot gold mine of knowledge great job running this. I just became a legal medical patient here in Maine and now am finally happy to be free (after a visit from the dea November 16th) had nothing at my house lucky me... Anyways been secretly reading for weeks thank for all the info will post pics of scrog under 2 600 hps loving results thanks again peace:banana1sv6:
its a little dif to understand but there is tons of knowledge also you can get "marijuana botany '' author is something M Clark (dont feel like going upstairs) plus Ed Rosenthal has an excellent book its the official oaksterdam univ college book. But i must give props to Jorge Cort as his book was the first i ever had and my first three grows were smashing successes. but this site has almost every grower in cali on here plus numerous others. but it is dif to follow - well at least for me so far, i cant even find most of my questions after i ask them and it moves really fast. good luck peace

D

Dakine

Went to mhcc for horticulture then off to Hawaii for ethnobotany studied forever to never get a degree cut bananas in Hawaii with tropical ginger and antheriums love the knowledge on here and stoked to be legit

Top Bottom