New and Never Grew

• Thread starter Unoriginalussername
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Unoriginalussername

Unoriginalussername

Hello all,
Retired machinist that has been on a mandatory 30+ year T-break. I have found certain strains give me enormous pain relief from underlying health issues. Where I am located I can't just run downtown and get what helps soooooooo, here I am killing two stones with one bird. I get the meds that seems to help and a new hobby to keep the mind lubricated.

sambapati

sambapati

Hello all,
Retired machinist that has been on a mandatory 30+ year T-break. I have found certain strains give me enormous pain relief from underlying health issues. Where I am located I can't just run downtown and get what helps soooooooo, here I am killing two stones with one bird. I get the meds that seems to help and a new hobby to keep the mind lubricated.
Welcome to the farm, and think your name is very creative....I had a neighbor who taught shop in high school -- man he could make anything so no doubt you will perfect some neat hacks for all of us....

chemistry

chemistry

Welcome to the Farm, start your self a grow diary, add pics and questions and your away. 👍

Moshmen

Moshmen

Welcome to the farm lots of great people and help here I started my working career as a journeyman as well first injection molds turns dies then machinery then r$d

PipeCarver

PipeCarver

Supporter
Hello all,
Welcome, I'm retired as well, this is a great site with lots of help if needed. Addictive is the key word here. Its a deep well once you plant a seed or 2 and watch them grow you're done for. I've not done heroin but growing pot, this site and people on here are a daily fix, without the puncture marks. If you keep reading the forums you'll end up spending all your spare change on tools, toys and new gear . You've been warned!😁

Unoriginalussername

Unoriginalussername

Welcome, I'm retired as well, this is a great site with lots of help if needed. Addictive is the key word here. Its a deep well once you plant a seed or 2 and watch them grow you're done for. I've not done heroin but growing pot, this site and people on here are a daily fix, without the puncture marks. If you keep reading the forums you'll end up spending all your spare change on tools, toys and new gear . You've been warned!😁
@PipeCarver I'm well aware how financially draining a new hobby can be.
TempImagerJjmNQ

PipeCarver

PipeCarver

Supporter
@PipeCarver I'm well aware how financially draining a new hobby can be. View attachment 1278233
@PipeCarver I'm well aware how financially draining a new hobby can be. View attachment 1278233
I couldn't make out what fancy smoking things you had coming out of the wall. I thought crop foggers??? Bee hive or wasp prevention......wtf??? oh turn it sideways....lol.......smokers on a deck not coming out of the wall.........cool what's ya smoking?

Saul.Goodman

Saul.Goodman

I just wet my plants...
Supporter
Welcome to the farm. MJ is the only medicine I've been able to take that significantly helps my sciatica. I grow for my Mother too as it helps hers as well.

Lots of good info and people here ✌️.

Saul.Goodman

Saul.Goodman

I just wet my plants...
Supporter
Hello all,
Try not to be so original with your next post though 😜

Latest posts

Top Bottom