New and trying to not get fucked

• Thread starter Livelybudz
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Livelybudz

Livelybudz

Hey everyone,

I'm D and im new to the industry. Came out to cali with the hopes to learn how to grow from a friend of a friend, turns out after of course I invested 3k and 120 hrs of my sweat, that he doesn't wanna teach. Now they are offering me a return of 1% per 1k. Now I might be a noob, but that sounds like an awfully crappy ROI. Can someone tell me what the standard is for something like this.

Thanks so much
this site is gonna be my home for awhile as I absorb as much info as I can.
Look forward to growing with yall!

BigCube

BigCube

First thing to keep in mind, thousands of people just like you left their regular jobs and lives to persue a career in Cannabis.. most of them already knowing how to grow.

Ask yourself, are you wanting to do this for money? Or because you want to be a part of the industry? Are you really willing to learn, fail and learn from those failures? (You will have failures). Do you actually care about being a cannabis provider, or are you just looking to make a quick buck?

Because I can tell you for certain, most the people currently doing it, arent in it for the money. Lots of growers means lots of product means lower prices means less profit.

May I suggest learning how to grow first, it's not something you can master overnight. Specially on a large scale. Then once you are competent and confident, look in to maybe doing it for a living.

You are far from the first person coming here asking questions about professional growing. I'm sure you won't be the last. My answer is always the same:

If you're on a forum asking random people questions about professional growing, you are not ready to nor do you understand what it takes to start growing professionally. Learn first (study, dont ask random forum users. Learn how to learn what you need to know), then maybe decide if it is viable. For many, it's not.

Jeromeasich123

Jeromeasich123

Hey everyone,

I'm D and im new to the industry. Came out to cali with the hopes to learn how to grow from a friend of a friend, turns out after of course I invested 3k and 120 hrs of my sweat, that he doesn't wanna teach. Now they are offering me a return of 1% per 1k. Now I might be a noob, but that sounds like an awfully crappy ROI. Can someone tell me what the standard is for something like this.

Thanks so much
this site is gonna be my home for awhile as I absorb as much info as I can.
Look forward to growing with yall!
Well I am.
Wanna try me out?

Top Bottom