New Around Here, First Time Grow

• Thread starter 3fingers
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
3fingers

3fingers

This is the first time I have ever tried growing cannabis this is what I have so far,
the plant has thrown 3 finger leaves since the very start, I have only found one leaf with 5 fingers and one leaf with 4 fingers but the rest are all 3s

New around here first time grow
New around here first time grow 2
New around here first time grow 3
New around here first time grow 4
Monster762

Monster762

This is the first time I have ever tried growing cannabis this is what I have so far,
the plant has thrown 3 finger leaves since the very start, I have only found one leaf with 5 fingers and one leaf with 4 fingers but the rest are all 3s
Plant still young. It’ll get 5 then 7 if you start seeing lower number sets on top of bigger sets then something is wrong. How often you watering? And light schedule?

3fingers

3fingers

for lights I'm using two 85 Watt 5500K CFL Day Light bulbs ( one up top about 18 inches from the canopy , one directional around 3 feet away ) and one
Superdream Full Spectrum 15W LED Grow Light up top ( 5 inches from the canopy )

Monster762

Monster762

for lights I'm using two 85 Watt 5500K CFL Day Light bulbs ( one up top about 18 inches from the canopy , one directional around 3 feet away ) and one
Superdream Full Spectrum 15W LED Grow Light up top ( 5 inches from the canopy )
Ok you might want to bump that up some. They are going to be limited by that. I think you can put those cfls closer too. Just watch the spread so you don’t block out areas completely to brighten others

3fingers

3fingers

I successfully cloned my plant using nothing but a styrofoam cup, a small sheet of plastic over the cup to hold in humidty, sprayed the leaves three times a week for two weeks and it rooted. No fancy rooting gel or pH balanced water. You guys can do it too!

IMG 20181008 173738
3fingers

3fingers

I'm not sure what you're asking for, the photo could be better focused as well. Do you think something is wrong with your plant because it's a twinsie?

Latest posts

Top Bottom