new arrival

• Thread starter PuffRider
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
PuffRider

PuffRider

Hi all i am growing ganja in a simple big green house without or minimum fertilizers for 5 years now. I am smoking cannabis since 2001-2002 and have recently bought vaporizer which i enjoy a lot. One of my hobbies is web design and i have nice ganja fansite but is bulgarian language only. I look forward to enjoy the english speaking side of the forum as there is a mad moderator-dictator in the bg forum :no
Do not ask me too often about growing cuz it is very simple in my opinion and I am ganja smoker who likes simple growing and huge harvests. Smoke weed everyday is the only rule i know !
:banana1sv6:

C

CAPO

Hahaha:D
Your English is very good Puffrider! I totally cracked up about the moderator/dictator. There have been many times I wish I could read Bulgarian.
Smoke weed everyday!:passingjoint:

M

mal

Premium Member
Supporter
Welcome PuffRider

Glad to have you here at the farm, I have been talking to StonedBulgarian and he seems like a very cool dude, another bulgarian. Dictators suck

mal

PuffRider

PuffRider

Thanks for the warm welcome!
I am so tempted to collect some photos for a thc screen saver. If u agree and have high quality photos i will be happy to assemble and share ... :stonedsmilie:

Top Bottom