New at everything

• Thread starter gjreeves88
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
gjreeves88

gjreeves88

Hi I am a first time grower noob with some good guidance, but I'm joining the farm to learn more and hopefully purchase some good strains in the future. Im currently vegging a blue dream clone, and a strawberry cream clone.I got them from my buddy who is helping me out. Im also a professional bmx rider which is why I live in Long beach CA, but Im originally from Maryland. I just started, but I think Ive found a new passion...

tattoojim

tattoojim

Unknown farmer
Supporter
welcome to the farm...lot and lot of good info ...and some of the best growers on the planet here at the farm

ttystikk

ttystikk

tattoojim was being modest- he IS one of the best growers on the planet.

Welcome to the Farm; this hobby will quickly become an obsession, just like BMX riding. Only, fewer bumps and bruises... and lots of good meds when you do manage!

delae632

delae632

IG @delae_632
Supporter

Welcome to the Farm; this hobby will quickly become an obsession, just like BMX riding. Only, fewer bumps and bruises... and lots of good meds when you do manage!

Haha well said

tattoojim

tattoojim

Unknown farmer
Supporter

cmon man...lol..where did that come from....go look at my thread and all my problems:)..

tattoojim

tattoojim

Unknown farmer
Supporter
you wana learn something ...follow them two poking fun ;)

ttystikk

ttystikk

cmon man...lol..where did that come from....go look at my thread and all my problems:)..

Anybody who can do the things you do with one little plant in a small closet deserves all the props in the world, brother- every farmer has problems, it's how we deal with them that counts!

tattoojim

tattoojim

Unknown farmer
Supporter
Anybody who can do the things you do with one little plant in a small closet deserves all the props in the world, brother- every farmer has problems, it's how we deal with them that counts!
i wish i could take credit here bro...but i think you might have me mistaken with someone else

gjreeves88

gjreeves88

That's good to hear about all the amazing growers gets me excited..

I think your right haha and if anyones Interested in videos or pictures of BMX just google Garrett Reeves..

Stoked to be here!Ill be posting a thread on my grow pretty soon..

Latest posts

Top Bottom