New at this bot hopeful

• Thread starter Newbz77
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
N

Newbz77

Canna coco+ but my ph is showing close to 7 , true it's a cheap ass ph stick but how do I bring it down a touch and how deep to push the ph measure ? Cheers stupid questions I know but trying 1st batch CBD phoenix auto , sposed to b decent yield but needs to sort the ph thing out, it was at 6.4 until I used coco food ?

Stkyfngaz

Stkyfngaz

Canna coco+ but my ph is showing close to 7 , true it's a cheap ass ph stick but how do I bring it down a touch and how deep to push the ph measure ? Cheers stupid questions I know but trying 1st batch CBD phoenix auto , sposed to b decent yield but needs to sort the ph thing out, it was at 6.4 until I used coco food ?
Just a quick fix to lower ph, lemon juice is a temporary option . I use the ph up or ph down that comes in a kit with the test drops. Also flavorful works great. I'm new to the Farm and just wanted to jump in and offer you my solution, not by far an expert tho , but I hope thi

AlexGrowns

AlexGrowns

Just a quick fix to lower ph, lemon juice is a temporary option . I use the ph up or ph down that comes in a kit with the test drops. Also flavorful works great. I'm new to the Farm and just wanted to jump in and offer you my solution, not by far an expert tho , but I hope thi
Just wondering in your experience how temporary is lemon juice compared to the ph down solution?

Stkyfngaz

Stkyfngaz

Just wondering in your experience how temporary is lemon juice compared to the ph down solution?
Lemon juice alows you a short time frame, if you allow it to sit around ph fluctuations may arise. Say for instance if you're running a res , it'll have to be adjusted prior to use. You would probably see these same fluctuations with ph up tho. I just suggested it for a quick fix.

AlexGrowns

AlexGrowns

Lemon juice alows you a short time frame, if you allow it to sit around ph fluctuations may arise. Say for instance if you're running a res , it'll have to be adjusted prior to use. You would probably see these same fluctuations with ph up tho. I just suggested it for a quick fix.
Ah ic, was just curious as I used it in soil when my well water was too high, wondering if I should just get a ph down bottle.

AlexGrowns

AlexGrowns

Flavorful is also a very gud ph down with better benifits
Awesome I will buy this instead. Lemon seemed to work great but it was cumbersome and have to filter it to store it or keep it cool to store for any amount of time or it can mold... this is the answer, thanks bro!

Stkyfngaz

Stkyfngaz

Awesome I will buy this instead. Lemon seemed to work great but it was cumbersome and have to filter it to store it or keep it cool to store for any amount of time or it can mold... this is the answer, thanks bro!
No worries my man, if you look it up you'll see what I mean. May have to run this with just your base nutes, when I use silica amendments I match per ml. meaning if I use 5ml of silicate I'll put 5ml of flavorful

Top Bottom