New Aussie Grower

• Thread starter Resinator420
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Resinator420

Resinator420

Gday peeps just wanting to grow the best damn weed possible!! I love the ganja mun! Currently growing dinafems original amnesia outdoors. It's currently standing at 6 feet and beginning to flower although the main colas (topped so there's two) has split straight down the middle due to very windy nights lately. Just got tie wire and wound it round the splits and splinted the break are hope there not goin to die

superskunk4u

superskunk4u

u got any pix of this six foot beautie cobba, I would of used some duct take with a bit of cloth around the inside to stop it sticking to the steam and splint like you have done ( has pulled me out of the shit a few times now) ..... how far it this gal split??

superskunk4u

superskunk4u

someone with a bit more knowledge might be able to help u out more mate but thats all I do for my "yard girls"

NCascadeSolo

NCascadeSolo

I love weed and duct tape
3395369 700b
DINAFEM, Austrailia, True Story* :) welcome!

Resinator420

Resinator420

someone with a bit more knowledge might be able to help u out more mate but thats all I do for my "yard girls"
Sick awesome mate! Yeah she's doin fine at the moment man Got some tie wire a two branches for a splint and knocked off a bandage from the first aid kit at work an wrapped her up works a treat! No drooping or anything and already starting to bulk up where the mushy part under the split!

Resinator420

Resinator420

u got any pix of this six foot beautie cobba, I would of used some duct take with a bit of cloth around the inside to stop it sticking to the steam and splint like you have done ( has pulled me out of the shit a few times now) ..... how far it this gal split??
About 2 inches mate and it fell over and became all mushy under neath the split just got some tie wire and a bandage and patched her up! She's all fine now will take it off in a fortnight from now and see what she looks like

Resinator420

Resinator420

Will upload pics as soon as I get the jist of this forum mate I'll go out there in 30 mins and get a more decent photo for ya

superskunk4u

superskunk4u

Hahahahaha... starting to forget what outdoors looks like she is stunning bro, Keep up the good work

Latest posts

Top Bottom