New Auto Grow Summer

• Thread starter Edinburgh
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Edinburgh

Edinburgh

Well samsqatch og was a big success, had 2 SODK seeds sweet oarnge delicious kush 1 bean was big and misshapen but it grew a tap root so in the pot so 2 of those and 1 strawberry nug plants now up, usalley do runs of four but only had 2 SODK beans and 1 strawberry nug beans so im trying to get rid of my freebies. We'll see hopefully we wont get a red poison it refused to flower but got well over an ounce of flower off samsqatch so whatever, so new thread, ill post pics once a week.

Jack og

Jack og

Supporter
Nice looking forward to the next round brother

Edinburgh

Edinburgh

Okie dokie, when you do an auto grow the most important part is to get your mix right and beans in there pots, if you have good seedstock this is a 72 hour process, 24 hours to germanate, 48 hours to pop and turn into sprouts, so yea everthing went according to shedual, so we are now running 2 SODK autos ( sweet oarnge delicious kush) and 1 strawberry nug, both by Methisto, breaking a rule by running 2 different strains but plants are supposed to be around same size + wanted to get rid of free bees, will put something under a smaller plant if nessasary so it wont suffer, so now that they have popped up and unfolded today is day 1 from sprout, plants are not in 3 gal pots , not enough dirt but there in i think 7.8 litre pots might get a bit tight but should be ok as these are smaller strains, cant tell what is what but this is how they popped, update once a week.

20200616 080813
20200616 080828
20200616 080822
Edinburgh

Edinburgh

Pics 1 and 3 look the same so pic 2 should be the strawberry i think, maybe, i guess, lol

Edinburgh

Edinburgh

Ooops, right now light (600w led) is 34inc ffrom sprouts, once they emerge from tabs will lower light to 24inc. I guess that covers everything.

Reactions: Ina
Edinburgh

Edinburgh

Ok, temps 90f+ dew points mid 70s, with ac on low my temps are 77f with rh of 50%, the 2 SODK seedlings popped nice and have stopped and are laying down roots, got a good pop on strawberry nugs, i broke my rule and ran multiple strains, you can tell SODK is going to be a larger strain, while the strawberry tends to grow out instead of up, with huge fan leaves supposabley it can be as wide as it is tall with a max height of 60c, while the SODK is more bushy with a max height of 90c, will probably have to put the strawberry on something so it wont suffer, no problem just a small summer grow to get rid of some of my free bee's, once these go into flower closet im gonna run 4 hubabuba smelloscope ( someone was seriously baked when they thought up that name lol) witch is Methistos brand of bubblegum kush, luv that strain, got more dirt will put in 4 3gal pots, got these 3 plants in 2gal pots? There a bit smaller but not by much, i dont do metrics but there 2.3 gal a bit small but running smallish strains, sometimes they get bound and dwarf out but did not have enough dirt and my hydro guy was out of ocean forest so it will be interesting to see how these come out, not a serious grow i have so much weed just something to do till the weather breakes in late aug and any flower is just gravy, seedlings look very happy, have been lst ing, and will wait till tomorrow to lower the light as they are starting to emerge from there tabs, and thats all i have to say about that! For now.

Edinburgh

Edinburgh

Ok, 1 week from sprout, all seedlings are on 2nd set, gave a full watering and a tiny bit of botanacare to start acclimating them to food, doing good a bit of lst ing, lowerd light, no sidelight as yet, middle pic is strawberry other 2 are SODK.

20200622 085302
20200622 085315
20200622 085309
Edinburgh

Edinburgh

Ok my bad did not remember i posted 2 week pics, plants allready went through 2 heat waves, gotta run that ac, temp 80f, rh57 but they seem happy and are running nice.

Edinburgh

Edinburgh

Sodk a high maintenance strain, some pruneing (1 set ) and leaf tucking, and lst ing, wish i had more dirt and got them in bigger pots, but my hydro store was out so what ya gonna do?

20200710 155857
Edinburgh

Edinburgh

For 12 days of my 17 day old plants has been 90f or above, dew points mid 70s, rh near 100%, i think the dew point is how much humidity is in the air i think ill have to check, but what i do know is the temp cant fall below the dew point thus at 6am the dew point and temp were 75, this makes fog witch wont burn off till the temp rises, i have an rh meter running ac i can keep my temps between 77 & 81f so no wild temp swings, my rh is swinging between 50 and 58%, at this point i can control it perfectly at 77f & 50% humidity but im more concerned with wild temp swings and not so much the rh as they seem happy, not a beginner strain lots of lst ing, pruneing, and leaf tucking if they start to look unhappy i can control my rh but for now im trying not to use my ac on blast.

Edinburgh

Edinburgh

Pissed off, been trying to buy a very special strain for about 3 years, only 2 banks sell it and i do not trust bc bud depo and they want over $100 for a 5 pac, attitude sells it but they were out and got e mail it was in stock but they want cash in the mail, never used the bank and was procrastinating about sending cash overseas sold out, well if any of you all like to grow autos it's called sour spyder by Mdanzig and Blackcreak, i did a whole run of 4 as 1 bean did not make it, the smell was not skunk but was so overpowering it was most surely prison weed, got through the grow and damm gasoline on fire, if anyone goes and buys it from bc bud depo and dont get burned let me know, this strain does not disappoint, only have 1 pic a lousy one but it was in flower.

20170416 081635
Edinburgh

Edinburgh

Yea so 530am dew point 75, (oppressive) temp 75, fog so i do know the temp cant fall below the dew point im not shure what that has to do with rh exept its oppressive, rh is relative humidity or how much water is in the air but the dew point i think has to b the same, ok got it the dew point is the point were the air is saturated with water and how much or real feel, rh is how much water is in the air in your environment, jeeez that was driving me nuts, so at a dew point of 75 means the air is 100% saturated thats why you girls and me, got real long hair wake up and your hair is all puffed out, or a bad hair day lol.

Edinburgh

Edinburgh

3 weeks from sprout, not a beginner srain, smell is nice, gave first feed ph 6.2, a bit of pruneing, lst ing, and leaf tucking high maintenance, one is bigger but the slowpoke is catching up, good health, maybe next week a bit of flower? Both female. First 2 pics are the larger plant, 3rd pic the slowpoke, last pic both plants, till next week.

20200713 195939
20200713 195939
20200713 200008
20200713 200031
Edinburgh

Edinburgh

Plants 25 days old about to go thru 4th heat wave, ambient temps 95f+ with heat index 110f.

Edinburgh

Edinburgh

Air temp 105f, dew point mid 70s, real feel 115f, there getting a sunbath now but if no ac i would have a salad, maybe.

Edinburgh

Edinburgh

So today is exactly 27 days from sprout so week 4, plants been thru 4 heat waves, both plants healthy, high maintenance lots of lst ing, leaf tucking and pruneing, took 2 sets off the larger 1 and 1 set off the little one, in preflower, humidity is a bit high it is brutal outside, temps 102f with dew points of 75%, plants seem to be happy and both are still going so it looks hopeful, these were free bees and my hydro guy could not get dirt bc of flu so it was never a serious grow, to hot in summer here, when and or if these finish going to do a proper grow of either Methistos brand of bubblegum or Skywalker or whatever, these plants keep me from being bored but never had much luck with free bees probably f2 plants, oh well will see how they look in another week. First 2 pics are larger plant.

20200720 081924
20200720 082256
20200720 082317
20200720 081908
Edinburgh

Edinburgh

Plants are fairly big in great health ph 6.3, a bit of an rh swing but temps stable 79f, both plants are flowering but poorly, switched light to both cycles to get more red and cut light cycle by 2 hours as of now, sometimes this will kick start them, if no improvement will cut light cycle to 12/12 both plants are allmost toped off and are 38 days old, i hate haveing perfectly healthy autoflowers that for some reason dont want to flower sometimes it just happens for no reason i can think of, if there was no flower sometimes cutting your cycle will do it but both plants have flower so maybe a bit more red and 2 less hours will kick them in the ass.

Edinburgh

Edinburgh

Grew diesel and was smallish, grew kush and was smallish, can not get dirt till next week bc of flu, just did not have enough dirt to get them in 3gal pots, both plants are potbound, there flowering but poorly, large plants with good secondary branch growth, they are 41 days from sprouts, cut light cycle by 2 hours, started 2nd cycle on light to give them more red and plants have improved a bit, probably wont be enough flower to bother finishing them, my fault not enough dirt and no way to get more, 1 is better than the other, have not decided yet to just start over, may leave in veg till day 60 and see what happens but a shame bc there nice plants but were free, want to run some bubblegum, this is what happens when u cut corners but its not worth running my rig for 1 plant.

20200728 061739
20200728 061757
20200728 061901
20200728 061923
Edinburgh

Edinburgh

Day 50, plants are pot bound bc cant get dirt bc of flu, buds are smallish but worth flowering, only mix i could now get was was a full pre mix, my hydro guy gave me a 5 gal pot by mistake so i am now running 2 smelloscope by Methisto one in a 5 gal 1 in a 3 gal in a mix i never used but both popped and seem happy. Pics are SODK flowering to bad this pathogen came along bc it's hard to get stuff.

20200808 203149
20200808 203203

Latest posts

Top Bottom