New Autoflower and Tester seed run

• Thread starter Gtglicky3
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Gtglicky3

Gtglicky3

Couldn’t see them so I cut a little bud off to check how the seeds are doing. 6 weeks since second pollination
IMG 9486

Gtglicky3

Gtglicky3

Holy Mother Fuckin Shit this is exciting! I know I haven’t shone in awhile but the little Titan F1 auto I was testing STS spray on has started to show Pollen Sacs! Fuck Yes! I didn’t think it would work and stopped spraying it over a week ago

IMG 9492
IMG 9498
GoldenDragondnw

GoldenDragondnw

Supporter
Holy Mother Fuckin Shit this is exciting! I know I haven’t shone in awhile but the little Titan F1 auto I was testing STS spray on has started to show Pollen Sacs! Fuck Yes! I didn’t think it would work and stopped spraying it over a week ago
Hahaha!! Success! Just when ya think it isn't working...a ball drops.
😃 😃 😊 😀 😄 😁

Bilber

Bilber

That is what I'm missing....

Sts spray......I was gonna make some, but I figured I'd fu@k it up......

I love the different ways you're trying.....

I swear if it fails for anyone, up to day 26ish, for now, I will cry!

Gtglicky3

Gtglicky3

That is what I'm missing....

Sts spray......I was gonna make some, but I figured I'd fu@k it up......

I love the different ways you're trying.....

I swear if it fails for anyone, up to date 26ish, for now, I will cry!
I made some and it didn’t work I found out later mine was to high PPM the sweet spot I read is 15 to 40PPM So I got the Omega Genetix stuff from Amazon and they gave me a extra bottle and a pack of seeds for free so $21 it worked out. I sent the seeds to 🐲
I didn’t fallow the directions I did 2 sprays a day with the Colloidal Silver every 5th day I sprayed it with water then the Silver Thiosulfate Solution before lights out

IMG 9501
Greenadian

Greenadian

Supporter
Nice work your doing!!

I especially love the looks of tour Mini Mintz plant. Awesome looking plant!!

I think that Titan would work really well with Purple Juice auto. Could send ya a few beans

Whats the smell like on the Titan? Good trichome production??

Gtglicky3

Gtglicky3

Nice work your doing!!

I especially love the looks of tour Mini Mintz plant. Awesome looking plant!!

I think that Titan would work really well with Purple Juice auto. Could send ya a few beans

Whats the smell like on the Titan? Good trichome production??
Thanks man I appreciate it and that would be awesome. It’s got a kinda Diesel pungent / a light skunk smell she’s still young in flower. I’m always down for trades also just pm me

Gtglicky3

Gtglicky3

Lemon Stank? Flipped Jan 8
IMG 9731
IMG 9734

BBMR x OB Flipped Jan 8
IMG 9680

Mini Mintz
IMG 9691

Northern light auto in nute lockout since Xmas. Spotted first new bud growth in a month yesterday. She’s a butter face but didn’t want to give up on her
IMG 9702
IMG 9703
Titan F1 auto leafs aren’t yellow it’s the way the sun is hitting the window
IMG 9707
Titan F1 auto (STS) hermie
IMG 9621

Blue Terple Sundae Week 2
IMG 9712

IMG 9738

Easy Bud autos
IMG 9713
IMG 9714

White Widow auto
IMG 9715

1 of my Mimosa bonsai tree and my Celery
IMG 9725

I collected all the pollen I wanted from my male Mintz plant so I cut it. Cut my seed bearer plants. I still have my big Milky Way F1 auto still growing but I cut some lower branches off.
And got some 🐲🀄️ mail I’m vary thankful for 🤙
IMG 9669

GoldenDragondnw

GoldenDragondnw

Supporter
Lemon Stank? Flipped Jan 8
View attachment 2116839View attachment 2116840
BBMR x OB Flipped Jan 8
View attachment 2116841
Mini Mintz View attachment 2116842
Northern light auto in nute lockout since Xmas. Spotted first new bud growth in a month yesterday. She’s a butter face but didn’t want to give up on herView attachment 2116847View attachment 2116848Titan F1 auto leafs aren’t yellow it’s the way the sun is hitting the window View attachment 2116849Titan F1 auto (STS) hermieView attachment 2116850
Blue Terple Sundae Week 2 View attachment 2116851
View attachment 2116852
Easy Bud autos View attachment 2116853View attachment 2116854
White Widow auto
View attachment 2116856
1 of my Mimosa bonsai tree and my Celery View attachment 2116857

I collected all the pollen I wanted from my male Mintz plant so I cut it. Cut my seed bearer plants. I still have my big Milky Way F1 auto still growing but I cut some lower branches off.
And got some 🐲🀄️ mail I’m vary thankful for 🤙View attachment 2116864
Hahaha looking good man. Can't wait to watch them black sugars when ya grow em! 😍 black weed yo! 😆

Gtglicky3

Gtglicky3

Well I decided to try it with 2 bottom branches that didn’t get much light. Thank you @MEGA956 & @Bilber for the knowledge. It was an impulsive decision and since I never cloned a flowering branch I put 1 in a pill bottle with holes so I can see if it roots maybe I’ll run out and get some peat plugs today and do 2 more.
IMG 9754

Bilber

Bilber

And then sit back and relax.....if the leaves droop, 1 quick spray on the leaves......it takes awhile for flowering clones to take, but they look beautiful when they start growing......awesome!!

Gtglicky3

Gtglicky3

2 of the Blue Terple Sundae from @Choppr
Transplanted Topped & Tilted
Maximum Stress Training
IMG 9779

IMG 9778

the mutant self-topped ~Blue Terple Sundae
IMG 9780

Getting 20hr of light a day since surfacing

Gtglicky3

Gtglicky3

Titan F1 Auto “STS” some sacs popping
IMG 9877

Getting afew here a there gonna try to get as much as I can. I’m happy about it gonna pollenate the White Widow Auto an a Easy Bud Auto plus keep afew on the Titan
IMG 9871

The other Titan F1 Auto
IMG 9865

Milky Way F1 Auto
IMG 9869

Top Bottom