New bag of Happy Frog vs reusing soil from previous plant??

• Thread starter Tommysus
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
T

Tommysus

Ok, I got lazy and planted my Purple Haze, indoors, and re-used a container of soil from my last grow. (Un purged or flushed )The second plant is in new soil.
One of the girls is doing extremely well whereas the other is OK.
Problem.....I sort of forgot which was planted in which??
Best guess is the really healthy one is in the ‘new ‘ soil’

Any thoughts?
New bag of happy frog vs reusing soil from previous plant

oldskol4evr

oldskol4evr

all i see is one plant,reusing the soil is just fine,but take in consideration the nutes will be more depleted in that bucket,so were you wouldnt feed the new soil you would the used soil,understanding which is which shouldnt be that hard,but at same time if you feed your soil well and have a great colony of microbes in the pot it very well could out do the new soil

T

Tommysus

all i see is one plant,reusing the soil is just fine,but take in consideration the nutes will be more depleted in that bucket,so were you wouldnt feed the new soil you would the used soil,understanding which is which shouldnt be that hard,but at same time if you feed your soil well and have a great colony of microbes in the pot it very well could out do the new soil
I sorry I didn’t pay attention to the soil!!! NEXT TIME!!!

Shamashmagu

Shamashmagu

Just top with some bat guano and give a feed or two of hydrolized fish/kelp (Neptune harvest) and you'll have a great result reusing that soil

Latest posts

Top Bottom